HELP me my missing Breadable!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yeah so, I bought this Breadable from a guy who said they were very new and special and VERY EXPENSIVE so that you couldnt even get them on the Marketplace yet, but he had one he could sell me.

It cost me L$4500 which seemed an aweful lot but when I saw it it was REALLY REALLY Worth it because it looked so good.

Mine came with a leather jacket and very tight jeans which was very good, so I didn't have to buy him clothes, and he talks so well and so much that its ALMOST like he's HUMAN.

Almost!

But I had NO IDEA how much extra money he was going to cost!

First off, you don't buy them food like other Breadables I have: you just give them money and they buy their own food, which is GOOD because I hate buying food for my RL cats which is so heavy carrying it home, but THIS food is so expensive that it costs $L500 a week! And he COMPLAINS REALLY LOUDLY if he doesnt get it.

ALSO he didnt like the pen I bought for him that I used to use for my chickens and instead he wanted a WHOLE HOUSE!

And then apparently if I want my Breadable to bread you have to buy an ATTACHMENT which cost $L$1,200! Apart from being REALLY REALLY STUPID LOOKING LOL!! (I whish I had of taken a picture!)

So anyway I was short of Ls last week and so I couldn't feed him his L$500 and now he has TOTALLY DISAPPEARED. I thought hed just go back into my inventory but no its not there!

I thought when you bought something in SL it was FOREVER?????

So Id like some advice on where to find my breadable please.

There's no guarantee that anything in SL will be forever, or even SL for that matter.  If your breadable was scripted to die when not fed then it's gone. If you own the region it was on you might try asking LL to roll back the region several days, not sure if that would work with a breadable if the scripting checks the date.

It sounds like you might have a breadable bot? 

wait...

Are we talking about a pet, or a husband, here? *

Have you searched your inventory for a notecard called "Certificate of divorce"? Or, perhaps check your friends to see if your breedable has transferred to one of them who has more available cash.

Personally, I'm worth far more but cost a lot less that L$4500, I could offer a fair bit of breeding for L$500 a week, and I've just upgraded my attachment to stupid-looking 2.0. Plus, I don't complain and I can sound almost human too.

* is there a difference?

Vulpinus wrote:

wait...

* is there a difference?

No difference : she probably forgot to mention both are preferred neutered.

You''d better rethink your offer .. :robotindifferent:

Vulpinus wrote:

wait...

Have you searched your inventory for a notecard called "Certificate of divorce"? Or, perhaps check your friends to see if your breedable has transferred to one of them who has more available cash.

Personally, I'm worth far more but cost a lot less that L$4500, I could offer a fair bit of breeding for L$500 a week, and I've just upgraded my attachment to stupid-looking 2.0. Plus, I don't complain and I can sound almost human too.

* is there a difference?

LOL no. Husbands are waaaaaaaaaay more expensive. I should know: ive had a few.

And the LAST one I had thought HE owned ME!

(HAH!!!)

TDD123 wrote:

LaskyaClaren wrote:

Maybe it turned into this and it simply walked away from you, because you only have wheat or rye ? :robotindifferent:

WalkingBread_original.jpg

You have a RYE sense of humour. It's a PITA you don't use it more! It might make you a lot of DOUGH!!!!

Or maybe you've got better things to do that LOAF around here.

(HAHAHAHAH!)

LaskyaClaren wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

You didn't happen to see a Bisexual Furry Skunk hanging around before he disappeared?

Yeah, he's around a LOT.

I wonder if LL does restraining orders?????

I don't know about restraining orders but I have heard rumours that sometimes LL descents them.

LaskyaClaren wrote:

Laskya,

He's gone to Breeding Heaven and can come back to you as a VKC pet, no feeding [fake food, Lindens or L$] to them ever. Bonus, tthey are so smart!  -  Virtual Kennel Club (VKC  https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/63657

Here is a picture of my baby, Porthos

Porthos.jpg

They are worth every L$ they cost....

you obviously never paid any attention in your excitement to the big sign in the shop. Which clearly state that you can get either the skinny sammich version or the big toastie version. Obviously you got the sammich version in your hurry by mistake

+

if I was you then go back to the shop and get your money back and buy the big toastie instead. Like they are warm and big and golden brown. They are really tasty when pour lots of hot melty butter and honey on them

not like sammiches. Which mostly come with their crust cut off and cucumbers. Which do nothing to satisfy your hungers or even fill you up. And they cold as well are sammiches. Not like hot buttered honeyed toast

(:

I lost my breadable a dozen years ago. And with only one breadable, the best you can make is an open face sammich. The main reason for sammiches is to keep your fingers from getting messy. If you don't mind messy fingers, there's no reason for breadables. There might still be a use for honey, though. The butter? I'll pass.

Perrie Juran wrote:

LaskyaClaren wrote:

Perrie Juran wrote:

You didn't happen to see a Bisexual Furry Skunk hanging around before he disappeared?

Yeah, he's around a LOT.

I wonder if LL does restraining orders?????

I don't know about restraining orders but I have heard rumours that sometimes LL descents them.

As I remember it, he was looking pretty indescent when I caught him with my (ex)husband.

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

LaskyaClaren wrote:

Laskya,

He's gone to Breeding Heaven and can come back to you as a VKC pet, no feeding [fake food, Lindens or L$] to them ever. Bonus, tthey are so smart!  -  Virtual Kennel Club (VKC 

Here is a picture of my baby, Porthos

Porthos.jpg

They are worth every L$ they cost....

OMG that's pretty adorable. :-)

And yes, "smart" would be a nice change -- both from my missing Breadable, and my ex-spouses. 

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

I lost my breadable a dozen years ago. And with only one breadable, the best you can make is an open face sammich. The main reason for sammiches is to keep your fingers from getting messy. If you don't mind messy fingers, there's no reason for breadables. There might still be a use for honey, though. The butter? I'll pass.

I'm pretty sure that there is a paricularly ribald subtext to all of this but being a notoriously innocent naif, I can't, of course, even begin to comprehend it.

Perhaps illustrations or flowcharts?

LaskyaClaren wrote:

I'm pretty sure that there is a paricularly ribald subtext to all of this but being a notoriously innocent naif, I can't, of course, even begin to comprehend it.

Honey butter on corn bread would be a sure way to catch that wayward skunk.

Perrie Juran wrote:

LaskyaClaren wrote:

Honey butter on corn bread would be a sure way to catch that wayward skunk.

Or I could leave a trail of ex-husbands as bait.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3351 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.