HELP me my missing Breadable!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3352 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

For Starters you should have pinched a bit of him off, so you could bake another one when he was gone.  That is the way Bread winners are, here today, gone tomorrow, better warm and slathered with butter.   What you knead to do is start another breadable, this time keeping a little bit of the best part of him that will ensure a Rise at the proper time.   

Kenbro Utu wrote:

For Starters you should have pinched a bit of him off, so you could bake another one when he was gone.  That is the way Bread winners are, here today, gone tomorrow, better warm and slathered with butter.   What you knead to do is start another breadable, this time keeping a little bit of the best part of him that will ensure a Rise at the proper time.   

Have you considered skipping a holiday in fear of what may become of your sourdough? Never fear, you could always check it in to Stockholm's sourdough hotel while you’re away, Lina Sennevall reports...

http://www.thelocal.se/20110928/36414

LaskyaClaren wrote:

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

LaskyaClaren wrote:

So Id like some advice on where to find my breadable please.

Laskya,

He's gone to Breeding Heaven and can come back to you as a VKC pet, no feeding [fake food, Lindens or L$] to them ever. Bonus, tthey are so smart!  -  Virtual Kennel Club (VKC 

Here is a picture of my baby, Porthos

Porthos.jpg

They are worth every L$ they cost....

OMG that's pretty adorable. :-)

And yes, "smart" would be a nice change -- both from my missing Breadable, and my ex-spouses. 

Well I heard a rumor that VKC may be bringing out a line of Hubby-Bots soon. Imagine the possibilities. 

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to take a moment to thank the unsung forum moderator who moved this thread to what is self-evidently its rightful place: the Technology Forum. 

Bravo, Madam or Sir! Well played!

I eagerly await the contributions of those here in this new location. I am quite certain that LSL, for instance, is replete with punning possibilities that will put our earlier, non-technical efforts to shame.

• 5 weeks later...

LaskyaClaren wrote:

I would like to take a moment to thank the unsung forum moderator who moved this thread to what is
self-evidently
its rightful place: the Technology Forum. 

Bravo, Madam or Sir! Well played!

I eagerly await the contributions of those here in this new location. I am quite certain that LSL, for instance, is replete with punning possibilities that will put our earlier, non-technical efforts to shame.

A new wind is blowing through the forums, and more threads seem to be finding their way to increasingly appropriate locations - with a little help from those who can read above, below and between the lines.

Who knows, your thread might eventually find its way to its true home...

...although I am afraid that the missing pep pet has gone forever.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3352 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.