Where is Apez support? (Apez.iVend enabled with no Apez.iServ)

Ichigo Mayo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I was removed my Apez.iServ because apez.biz was gone. (I cannot withdraw the sales.)

But, Apez.iVend still shows my products. (Pay enabled)

I was removed my iVend too. But, I can't find affiliate iVend that shows my products. (are owned by other residents)

If a customer want to buy my product from affiliate iVend, the customer may not get the product. (and I will get no notice.)

I want to contact Apez support to resolve this issue, but where is Apez support?

Communication wants to take me.

I do not look for a target to blame.
I want to end a trouble.

Them Venders and MagicBox are still running...

my friend used the MB for inventory. so, She did not remove it. then, Few days ago. I found vendor still sell her cloths. It was able to buy. I got her cloths. but, Of course web site was gone. (and the Vendor owner is gone, too.) She can't get the money.

A product is bought and sold without receiving a fair reward in the place that the creator does not know.
→ It is sold without becoming the problem because a product is delivered when MB is left.
Besides, only bot, consumers and a vendor owner and the service understands the business history.
Copyright is ignored. .

egoisme (search the marketplace to see what they primary brand sells) supposedly bought it after it went poof and was supposed to bring it back on line last february (?) they also promised to pay all outstanding monies - there were some people who had hundreds of usd in their accounts when it folded.

Neither thing happened.  I've just I checked the egoisme website there is nothing new.  http://www.egoisme.net/index.php/press-room/press-releases/47-apez-corp-acquisition.html 

I've given up hope of ever getting paid the money that was sitting in there and unless something has changed, just taking your vendors and boxes offline isn't enough to stop sales being made through the affiliates (or it wasn't the last time I checked) so I deleted my account prior to the website shutdown just to make sure no one would have money taken from them for a purchase that would never be delivered. Since the website and forum vanished there's been no way to track what has been going on.

Couldbe Yue wrote:

egoisme (search the marketplace to see what they primary brand sells) supposedly bought it after it went poof and was supposed to bring it back on line last february (?) they also promised to pay all outstanding monies - there were some people who had hundreds of usd in their accounts when it folded.

Neither thing happened.  I've just I checked the egoisme website there is nothing new.  

I've given up hope of ever getting paid the money that was sitting in there and unless something has changed, just taking your vendors and boxes offline isn't enough to stop sales being made through the affiliates (or it wasn't the last time I checked) so I deleted my account prior to the website shutdown just to make sure no one would have money taken from them for a purchase that would never be delivered. Since the website and forum vanished there's been no way to track what has been going on.

Ramses (egoisme) bought it but has long since sold it again.  It's still dead, it never resurrected.

Dead... not alive.

Sassy Romano wrote:

Ramses (egoisme) bought it but has long since sold it again.  It's still dead, it never resurrected.

Dead... not alive.

fine.  Although it probably wouldn't have killed the person behind egosime to have put a note of this on the website with the other references to apez.

Bloody Apez, thieving bunch of low life scum sucking arse clowns.

I should have just got the word "sucker" tattooed on my forehead.

I got ripped of when with Ginko did a bunk, and then walked right into the same thing 5 years later with Apez.

I'm not bitter

:matte-motes-evil:

Couldbe Yue wrote:

fine.  Although it probably wouldn't have killed the person behind egosime to have put a note of this on the website with the other references to apez.

You would think so wouldn't you? :)  I had a feeling that it was bought in order to bring back to a working state in the hope that LL bought it up as the only remaining web based marketplace alternative but it never got that far to see if my theory was with foundation.

Porky Gorky wrote:

Bloody Apez, thieving bunch of low life scum sucking arse clowns.

I should have just got the word "sucker" tattooed on my forehead.

I got ripped of when with Ginko did a bunk, and then walked right into the same thing 5 years later with Apez.

I'm not bitter

:matte-motes-evil:

Aw poor Porky.

I know what you need to cheer you up! Some new shoes from Stiletto Moody's 70% cash-back vendors!

*ducks and runs*

Ichigo Mayo wrote:

Becourse nobody seem to know the right contacts, I submitted a support tichet. (including the URL of this message)

The anser was "Please contact the resident"

We all gave you the right contact.  NONE.  Apez died/is dead/no more/killdo offo

LL will not get involved and that's why they said "contact resident".  The resident at the time was Cenji Neutra, sold to Ramses Meredith who then sold it on again but it's no more.

Sorry to say this but it's time to say "Money...bye bye", just like the rest of us in the same situation.

I can think of a couple of things that could be done - how sucessful they'd be is another matter.  It's contingent on someone who knows their old Apez listings have been used to take money from people without delivering the goods.

1.  AR the Apez Mann account for fraud and ARing a vendor with your listing might be a good idea too.

2. DMCA the Apex Mann account for unauthorised use of your listing image (probably the most likelihood of sucess) - you'll need to include a vendor.  Although LL in it's particularly unhelpful way of managing these will probably expect you to find everyone of the vendors that have your image and include that in the DMCA or it won't be removed.  Despite them having the facility to remove all vendors at the push of a button.

3. AR egoisme owner for fraud - Sassy says it's been sold on but there's nothing on the website.  Any reasonable person would expect that they would still own the website and the Apez Mann account if they checked the egoisme website. LL will certainly be able to tell and take action if it turns out that the egoisme owner hasn't sold it on.

Anything else is just sound and fury which will achieve nothing.

Those are indeed options but I did the fraud thing against Cenji Neutra and Apez Mann numerous times before it was even sold and also AR'd for running a bank which is effectively what it was since he was withdrawing from funds that weren't his.  I suspect others did too.

Nothing...not a thing was done.

This is why I think a DMCA is probably the best bet.  They can't ignore that, even if they do choose to take no action on any of the vendors outside of the ones listed on the DMCA.

I'd say the best way is to crowdsource the searching for the vendors.  more eyes and all that...  and it might even stir LL to do the right thing.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4024 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.