Hello Everyone. Do you want an 4-lane highway by LDPW to Second Life?

AnukManeewong1260

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

Better to put this suggestion in Feature Requests!

However, I don't think it's likely to happen.  To build a wider road, LL would have to "condemn" land...take away land from people who own parcels by the current roadside.  This would upset a whole lot of tier-paying residents.

(And if you are asking me...NO.  I don't want a bowl of concrete noodles and traffic jams in SL.  Teleporting is a much better solution to transportation, and we HAVE that here.  Wish we had it in real life!)

• Like 2

and I'm wrote my Feature Request is https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-216194?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel. To benefit GetTheFreightOut! Operations and Improving road transport for the Motorist in Second Life. for Intercontinental Transport between SL Continents. with LDPW's 4-lane Controlled Access Motorway. It's Good Idea to Lindens/LDPW to build the intercontinental bridge in the SL!

22 minutes ago, Ethan Paslong said:

for that one pod every hour? roads are not extremely high traffic use

Ah no, it will also be helpful for someone who has bought a bad car and has trouble staying one a one lane road while riding at full speed...

PS: I own hundreds if not thousands of SL vehicles, my favourites are few though, as most drive like hell, maybe the problem lies in this direction

Edited by Fionalein
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, AnukManeewong1260 said:

It's will be Increasing in the Near Future of SL. And It's very Great for economic/roleplay purposes. in SL

based on?

wishing doesn't make it happen you know?... this kind of statements are proven to be wrong mostly.

13 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

An intercontinental bridge!?  Noooooo!  That'll kill the shipping industry!

ship.jpg.99c733e5a1de57fcff8c220718247d66.jpg

But wouldn't it be fun to see all those pesky sailboats in GTFO put into their place by a convoy of 18-wheelers?

• Sad 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2188 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.