Well, Isn't this fun? HOW-OLD.NET

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

KarenMichelle Lane wrote:

Well, Isn't this fun? HOW-OLD.NET

Capture-How-Old.net.PNG

An age guessing tool from Microsoft.

Holey Moley, I am going back to bed. I tried this with a real life photo of myself, on what I thought was a good day, and it guessed my age to be 59. I'm 52 in real life, but the worst part is, the photo was taken when I was 44!

/me crawls back under the covers weeping.

Oh its really not so bad - although, when you think about it, based on what I've discovered so far, it probably means our avatars look even younger than the bot thinks we look!

I mean, for example, this bunch of random guys I used to know were all under 25 years old - the young Mick Jagger lookalike on the left was about 19 I think.

notsobad 2.jpg

Marigold Devin wrote:

Oh its really not so bad - although, when you think about it, based on what I've discovered so far, it probably means our avatars look even younger than the bot thinks we look!

I mean, for example, this bunch of random guys I used to know were all under 25 years old - the young Mick Jagger lookalike on the left was about 19 I think.

notsobad 2.jpg

Wow, dead-on with the "Mick Jagger lookalike". I've seen some early Stones clips (okay, yes, I saw them at the time, too. Shut up.) in which Mick and that guy might as well be twins.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3279 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.