All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Community: Event RIDE OUT UNTAMED 1PM SLT Time: FRI, 5/9/24 1pm slt Duration: 1 hour Location: Click Here - Start TP - Cuts & Tags MC's - Others Casual - Come Ride Enjoy! 2-up, 3-wheeler, lots of 5150, no 7-11'ers (maybe), barn finds, and beaters okay! Host: Mavericks MC, Door to America, Whitelisted, Global Initiative Category: SL MC Community, Motorcycle Clubs in SL, The Interstates Don't Miss Out on Riding Mavericks MC: Falls/196/86/24 COME VISIT DOOR to AMERICA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/221/203/417 New SL Citizens @ DtA: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Door to America/146/147/24 Door to America Blogspot: Door to America Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/DtDHQs9aRb Join us @ Seniors Against Loneliness: Search in SL Groups (New Group Outreach) Mavericks MC is currently recruiting - come, visit! DOOR TO AMERCIA FEATURED IN SL DESTINATION GUIDE: DtA NOTE: We ride from bottom to top, no stop, and say "RC RC RC" in text or Voice, and we'll get you where you need to be. If you're looking for a good fit in a riding club or motorcycle club, join us on our ride outs @ 1pm & 7pm daily to check out all the clubs we ride. Many of the MC's and RC's have great people to meet and ride with. *We are looking for a good few men (& women)! We have 10 patched slots open out of 36. We don't take patch-overs. If you've been out of an MC for 30 days or more then give us a look. We are not a dating site! Combat veterans and veterans welcome! We don't discriminate against race, color, religion, sex gender, nationality, age (18 and older), politics, or disability. We may be the fit you want as a member of Mavericks MC. Please contact ℂђȼяяץ™ (cherryann.kayor)
  3. Another pic to peruse. So if you think the avatar looks like: a child (17 or younger) then react with a like, for an adult (18 and over) use thanks, and use confused if you can't tell based on physical appearance alone. Please don't respond to individual posts with written comments just use the reaction icons.
  4. I don't doubt that there are people violating community norms to create third-party modifications for ferals. But those people are doing so without the authorizations of the body's manufacturers.
  5. You probably don't want to search the marketplace for feral with only adult enabled then. It's more common in world and it's not getting anyone 'yeeted'. Pretending this isn't a thing is not protecting anyone.
  6. I'm interested. Feel free to reach out if the feeling is mutual ❤️
  7. No, we just tell the Tiny Terror Tots that using a Maitreya to make a "presenting as a minor" avatar is an automatic ToS violation.
  8. Serious answer to a light-hearted question, but all of the major manufacturers of feral avatars are pretty opposed to making them anatomically correct. No one's putting covers on kitty butts, but making third party mods to give your four legged avatar private parts is a good way to get yeeted out of developers groups and permissions for mod kits.
  9. I have to agree. I've seen a handful I myself feel are borderline.
  10. I agree, it's a built in layer that was made on purpose to not show anything... but according to the rules, it has to not match the skin :/ I wasn't able to make the Governance meeting, so I hope something was settled there.
  11. I may be misunderstanding Miss Sweet's question, but I don't think she's asking about using alphas to hide naughty bits. She's asking if it's ok to use alphas as one normally does, to ensure that the body is properly hidden beneath mesh clothes, even when that obscures and hides the baked-in undies on the skin.
  12. Sounds like rebirth will have to make a TOS variant to go along with its "one body fits" all package to accommodate the new TOS. And I can't speak for LL obviously but I think they are more concerned about child avatars specifically. I really doubt teen AV's have that much to worry about in the grand scheme of things. LL has been fairly reasonable about this whole thing, I think they will continue to do so.
  13. I actually knew a feral dog here a long time ago. He was a forumite, and a really sweet man. I met up with him a few times in-world. And I never even thought to look!!!
  14. Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to .. Scylla !!
  15. Yes, it is. That's the point. There was at least one child avatar at the meeting who was upset that being banned from Adult regions meant no longer being able to join in combat RP. They wanted the rules for Moderate regions changed so that "extreme violence" -- and combat RP -- was permissible there. It's not going to happen. It was just a really stupid ask, which is why I commented on it.
  16. isn't this the answer? [14:35] Keira Linden: The other concern in regards to the modesty layer is how it will impact existing content. To be clear, we are requiring skin sellers to have the areas shown in the images use a modesty layer on the skin files. However, for existing content, bake layers and alphas can be a viable temporary solution but we would STRONGLY encourage everyone to move to a more permanent solution.
  17. i thought violence was already classified as Adult?... if so the answer is clear. Extreme Violence on M is in that case simply not allowed.
  18. I got a copy of the female rebirth just to see how well the tween / teen / adult from a single mesh worked, surprisingly ok. The crotch is more detailed out the box than Maitreya and has a hud option to expose extra detail (that leaves nothing to the imagination), which of course can be applied to any of the ages this body can be used for. As for perving .. that's not the issue. The issue is are adult capable bodies used by avatars that self identify as a child (by wearing child modesty) automatic ban targets because the body out of the box breaks the genitals rules. OR Do we only actually care about male genitals .. and if so, maybe the rules should say that.
  19. Very true. And, again, there is an add-on that smooths it. Although that, I suppose, is "removable." (As is, in fact, pretty much EVERYTHING in SL, except for the default system avi.)
  20. I am 5' 8" male elf/hobbit and wondering if I look like a child avatar? So if you think the avatar looks like: a child (17 or younger) then react with a like, for an adult (18 and over) use thanks, and use confused if you can't tell based on physical appearance alone. Please don't respond to individual posts with written comments just use the reaction icons.
  21. Can't speak for the rebirth body but it someone zooms in close enough on the crotch of the Maitreya body to see camel toe they are straight up perving you at that point imo. Like you -really- have to zoom in to see it.
  1. Load more activity