All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I give as much weight to the comments of people that honestly think this change will mean they'll get banned for having sex in their Linden Home, as I do to the comments of flat earthers. Disagreeing with these changes is fine. Disagreeing with these changes because of some utter nonsense that isn't based in reality opens you up to the ridicule you deserve.
  3. In one way, yes but in another>>>>how great is it for LL that we want these new homes 😋
  4. as a house with a small parcel isn´t sufficient for me I´m curious wether the other mainland parts will receive these ground textures at some point (or...an update... please?)
  5. Why would someone need to be next to a window to do this?
  6. I will leave the sex stuff to the experts but if you have questions on how to put together an avatar feel free to message me and I am happy to help. The main point of any effort to put together a new look is to demo everything a lot.
  7. Patch how about doing a better job of forecasting the need for new houses? Lindens have failed so far, as within 24 hours all the new house and houseboats were taken!
  8. I really dont know a lot about eyes at all, because im quite satisfied with the GA.EG eyes i bought for my head from the same brand, but even that eyes you can modify in every possible way. Resizing the pupil and the iris separately, resize the whole eyeball, let them pop out from the skull if necessary, change the angle of where the eyes are looking at, change the color of the pupil, iris, eyeball and the reflection. And a few more other things, if i remember correctly.
  9. I have no idea what you just said. Also english is not my native language either, I was born, raised and still live in germany. English not being your mother tongue does not keep you from using a spellchecker or at least making an effort to be coherent. With that said, I honest to god have no idea what you said up there.
  10. I too made premium to get one of the new houses or boat house. Very disappointed they did not make available enough for there subscribers. The old houses no one wants anymore they can just make them disappear faster and make more new available. And announce the date for future releases too.
  11. would probably it explained totally nothing because a Mole isnt a Linden, ánd the crux is in the bolded part in your quote: would probably ...means most likely but not sure. The absurd way the howling wolves in this threads go on is nearly unimaginable... demanding and insisting on cooperation, but the same time putting everybody who dares to comment on the chop block
  12. When I first toured the new Linden area I was impressed with the details and how it was executed. I was, however, extremely disappointed at all the ban lines. I find ban lines very distracting and quite frankly unnecessary. While sailing through the region I lost three boats in ten minutes. Was I intentionally trying to "invade" somebodies space? No! All you have to do is very slightly tick a ban line and POOF your boat is gone. This causes great frustration to say the very least. Upon a second visit to this new region I was overjoyed to see that the ban lines were all gone! It was boating time once again, and not one boat did I lose. I do not intentionally try to invade a person's private property or privacy, but an occasional tick in a tight passage is unavoidable. I do support security orbs for use on ones property with a delay setting to allow for a passing vehicle or boat in an area that is quite tight. Even with a delay, a security does it's job. It will eject those who are lingering for no good reason. It think ban lines should simply be banned totally.
  13. Halfway dressed for work, taking a break to drink my coffee.
  14. I tried direct post to flickr and its not working. SL instructions are: Opting in to Second Life Share for Flickr The first time you use SL Share for Flickr, we guide you through the process of opting in. Unless you disconnect your Second Life account from Flickr, you will not need to opt in again: Choose Communicate > Flickr... from the top menu bar to open the Upload to Flickr window. Click the Account tab of the Upload to Flickr window. Click the Connect button; this opens a browser window inside Second Life. Provide your Yahoo credentials as requested, then click Sign In to sign into your Flickr account. Review the permissions you will be granting Second Life in order to upload photos, then click OK, I'LL AUTHORIZE IT to complete the opt-in process. So it looks like it was a yahoo thing. We might need to ask the new flickr owners to make a path again for us. PS...I send message to Flickr team and will come back if I get answer.
  15. FISH HUNT BLOG CONTEST Are you a blogger? Now is your chance to show us your talent and earn some money! We are going to reward bloggers who will write best ARTICLE that will promote "FISH HUNT GAME" to new players. 1st prize: 8000 L$ 2nd prize: 4000 L$ 3rd prize: 3000 L$ *The winners will be chosen based on the quality of the article and the website traffic rank of your blog. You must have: ✔️ An existing blog website If you are an active player of Fish Hunt this is of your advantage as you can share all your thoughts and experiences from playing the game and for those who have never tried this game before you are always welcome to do the research on Fish Hunt game and learn how you could promote it with blog article or video. Send us link to your promotional blog article for Fish Hunt to email: chloeisaks (@) gmail.com Deadline for submission of your blog post link: 15th MAY 2019 Winners will be announced on 18th MAY 2019 Fish Hunt Game in SL
  16. yes correct~ and they wont share lol. so this is the crap im working with right now. Im interested in reading all your responces and thank you for the links and input. thank you.
  17. I was at orientation island trying to move up jump etc... and learning some short cut. When I have finish I though It was not as hard. After that I was totaly lost. What can I do here. How strange are people. Feeling like a refugee. Feeling lost and alone. I think I didn't grow and I am still the same sometimes still today. SL is really strange.
  18. Phew, finally done. I put up a few curtains, pictures, plants, candles, and my home is finished It is really basic, not up to standards with newer furniture, but it is functional. No landscaping was performed, as to save as many prims as possible. So, I have used a total of 32 prim, plus an additional 26 for my kittycats Which leaves me with plenty to create multiple skyboxes, that I can spawn whenever the desire hits..
  19. There are those if you look around. I found a cuddle sit under a bridge that abnor mole put out.
  20. I just discover than when you type /hey in the local chat it run something. Maybe that the way to use a gesture.
  1. Load more activity