Recommendations Stores for Shoes With Prim Feet

Ariel Queller

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hiya all

Recently decided to increase my shoe collection as I usually only wear boots. I really dont like the way the avi feet and ankles look in shoes...no matter how gorgeous the shoe the ugly feet just bother me too much. So i started looking for shoes with prim feet..i tried on several demos from N-core..i was able to match my skin colour perfectly and loved how it looked. Trouble is I cant find any other good stores that do prim feet shoes... recommendations would be greatly appreciated  :)

Correction...I wont be buying Smiliar shoes coz i just tried a demo there and it was terrible ....prim foot looks odd in places and doesnt match my skin at all.i wear LAQ lacie in milky.

Maitreya is nice but theyre not prim feet shoes...just tried their demo to confirm that.Although I do like some of their boots :D

N-core is still the only place iv found with prim feet shoes that I can match with my skin.

Oh and I,ll try pixel mode thanks :))

You're welcome ^_^ Yup, regular Maitreya do not have prim feet, just the gold; but the gold are awesome! I love them.

Similar can be tricky to match; but it is possible. The feet have more bones/veins than most, and don't suit everyone. I like them for certain things, though I find them difficult to match, myself.

yeh the maitreya gold are gorgeous...very expensive but worth it. i just bought the Shearling Boots..love them! :D Few more I want to buy too. Probably get some from N-core too because I found it very easy to match my skin.

Yeh i noticed that with Similar..its like theres bones in the front of the foot..it looks odd o.O

I wonder if anyone remembers the notice from N-Core about Similar copying their designs, hense the Similar name.

Don't know if thats illegal but on principal I won't buy them.

Just Saying.

And if the feet look bad, you can copy a shoe but if ya stick it on a boney toed long foot it's still ugly. :matte-motes-evil-invert:

I hadn't heard. I tend not to put much stock in rumor, in any case, but it's certainly interesting.

I've "grown out" of Similar lately, myself, as they have non-removable invisiprims on the ankles of many of their shoes and I have a terrible time getting a decent color match. There are other brands I prefer. To each their own, though; I still have some Similar shoes that I wear and like a great deal, although they ARE very boney!

OP: I forgot about SLink; they make good shoes, as well!

Slink is the best and easiest I have found so far. The HUD is pretty simple to  use even if I can never remember how to save a color.

I wish Stiletto Moody shoes would get a new HUD theirs is just torturous.

Shop around for hunts, lucky chairs and sales because I often see decent prim feet shoes for really cheap. The quality varies. But for free to 60L it's worth trying sometimes.

• 2 weeks later...

For off the beaten path -- try Carmen's Shoes - she has some different styles and everything is 400L with a rather nice sized selection. Also Tara's has been releasing some nice stuff lately and reasonably priced as well. Flax Pye just started another group that is doing mesh (don't remember the new name - sorry) And let's not forget Dela -- I have a pair that is AWESOME.

• 2 months later...

Agree that SLink is amazing for shoes AND THIER mesh feet is the best I've seen. A new feature with their mesh feet is that you can buy an add-on pack that puts shoes on your feet without loosing your mesh feet. Oh and to save a color on their HUD just press one of the boxes below the color selection. It has about 5 or so spots for you to have presets.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4366 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.