What? ... Can't Buy Lindens inside the Viewer?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I been getting the same problems  for the last week or so, i went to purchase lindens in game too and i got a message saying i havnt got no payment method on file , *which i do* as i had bought lindens only a few days earlier . I checked on my dashboard and sure enough all my card information had gone , i re submitted it was fine  for a couple of days but sure enough a couple days later same problem again. I have no idea why. Annoying though!

• 4 years later...

Killakittyclaws wrote:

-from the web. go to billing information under your account.

There you will see your card info and horizontally from that will be a section that says "used for" press change and select buying L$ in sl viewer.

voila.

ur problem will be solved. >.<

Albeit a little late.

What was your point in posting that?

• 10 months later...

It's difficult to tell whether you like or dislike this thread. Your first post in it came 4 years and 2 months after the post before it, and then there was a 9 month gap in the thread before you resurrected it again. Now, you may like the thread so much that you feel compelled to raise it from the dead from time to time, and yet the lengths of time it takes you to answer a post in it is inordinately long, which could indicate that you really dislike it. It's a puzzle.

What isn't a puzzle is your ridicullous idea of bringing it back up from time to time, just in case someone else is interested. Resurrecting it to say something like, 'Thanks. That was really helpful' is one thing, but to provide the answer to a 4 year old question is ridiculous, of course. Admit it. You made mistakes ;)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2636 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.