HELP! Land issues and landlord is of NO help! How do I get out of this without losing my L???

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Yesterday I purchased parcel of 8192m and I haven't been able to use it because I keep getting logged out of it. In the meantime I can't get any assistance from company and I fear I have lost 12k linens as a result. Any suggestions? Another resident renting from same company is also having problems and not sure what to do either.

If you are getting logged out then that has nothing to do with the sim.  If you are getting ejected that would be something a sim owner or one of the sim managers with the rights could do.  And if you crashing that is a completely different story than being logged out or ejected.  As it stands from what you posted your being logged out of SL is your problem.......reboot your router and modem to see if that helps.

A more accurate discription of your problem would help narrow the issue down so people can make some better suggestions.

Actually, you can blame being logged out on the estate. Many landlords have their own upstream landlords or they pay tier directly to Linden Labs. If your landlord is insolvent, the islands he rents can go offline. There is a way to check this out. Go to http://www.gridsurvey.com and search for the island where you rent l and. That will tell you if the place is online.

actually a sim can and will repeatedly log a user out if it is in a bad state and needs to be restarted. there is a bug right now causing this. and the owner needs to check sim stats and confirm ther physics fps and the sim fps and time dilation is at 0.

when this starts. no one can stay logged into the region

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4463 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.