Sign in to follow this  
shAkTI23sAd

how do i change my date of birth??

Question

12 answers to this question

Why? Did you accidentally enter the wrong one?

You can try age verification, and see what happens. It's possible that it might not let you age verify if the birthday you already entered makes you under 18. It's worth a shot, anyway.

Hello shAkTI23sAd and welcome to SL Forums. The question is: Why you want to change your date of birth? If you accidentally enter the wrong one and now you have no access in adult regions and stuff although you are at least 18 years old, try to add payment info in your account. Normally this will fix the issue.

I love questions like this.

Do you mean your real life date of birth, or your second life date of birth?

I see that you are brand new to Second Life, and I would advise you to abandon this avatar altogether and start afresh, and be honest with your birth date details this time.

If you are wanting to age your avatar, however, so that you don't look brand new, then that is impossible to change.

• Like 1

Well, some times, someone ask a simple question, and receive in exchange several absurd replies.
When there are no good answers, a new question is the answer.

Very ugly.

There are a lot of reasons to change the birthdate for an avatar.

By example you are going to use an avatar who was from your brother (who have less than 18) and have invested a lot of L$ or time with it: Reply: "Trow your bro avatar to trash, and build one new fresh."  Is stupid.

But continue, is very easy,  let the users get tired for nosenses, and you will open the big door to empty SL .

See TOS, sect. 4.1: "You may not sell, transfer or assign your Account or its contractual rights, licenses and obligations, to any third party without the prior written consent of Linden Lab." Your account may be terminated and you may be banned from SL for violating that provision of the TOS.