I'd like to get a Loftroom in Meadowbrook but can't seem to see it as an option in my LL Home list..

Lilianna Elephas

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

4 answers to this question

I was searching for the answer to this too, so i settled on a Plumtree and as I named it, the last one was taken too! Whats going on?!! They arent even that attractive. I predict customized Linden homes with facades are becoming a trend again

• Confused 1

Y'all actually have a better option to a Linden Home available.  You can buy a parcel of up to 1,024 sq. m. on the Mainland.  Purchase it directly from another resident, or through the Land Auction page.  You do have to pay a one time purchase price (just like RL real estate, the price asked will vary, depending on how desirable the parcel is.)  But you will have 351 prims available, you can buy or build any house you like on the property, and you won't pay any monthly tier fees.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Eccose said:

I was searching for the answer to this too, so i settled on a Plumtree and as I named it, the last one was taken too! Whats going on?!!

It's just like the RL real estate market.  On the day you go out with an agent to look at property, the place you saw in the listings yesterday isn't available. So you wait or look at different property.  Linden Homes change hands all the time.  They are meant as starter homes, so a fair number of them are vacated as their owners upgrade to their own land elsewhere.  Personally, I like Lindal's alternative.  Owning your own Mainland parcel gives you more flexibility about what sort of house to build and what you are allowed to do there.

Edited by Rolig Loon

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.