I need help to know what part of this text can be considered as adult rating

Bethesa Hancroft

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I need help to know what part of this text can be considered as adult rating (Xstreet doens' allow me to set one item with general rating due to the description & I don't understand why):

2 Couple + 4 Single animated poses. This set has been made with quality sculpts & textures for a realistic look. It has 4 parts:
- Wheelbarrow with tree: 1 single pose (13 prims).
- Straw Bales: 1 couple & 2 single animated poses in a menu (5 prims).
- Fallen Trunk with corn bundles: 1 couple & 1 single
pose in a menu(4 prims).
- Fireplace (3 prims).
Ground leaves come with the wheelbarrow & the fireplace. Sculpted pumpkins with the wheelbarrow & the straw bales.
All poses are animated
All is modify & transfer. Look all the pics to see all the details of each piece.
Perfect for autumn & halloween time

Thank you !

5 answers to this question

Bethesa Hancroft wrote:

I need help to know what part of this text can be considered as adult rating (Xstreet doens' allow me to set one item with general rating due to the description & I don't understand why):

2 Couple + 4 Single animated poses. This set has been made with quality sculpts & textures for a realistic look. It has 4 parts:

- Wheelbarrow with tree: 1 single pose (13 prims).

- Straw Bales: 1 couple & 2 single animated poses in a menu (5 prims).

- Fallen Trunk with corn bundles: 1 couple & 1 single

pose in a menu(4 prims).

- Fireplace (3 prims).

Ground leaves come with the wheelbarrow & the fireplace. Sculpted pumpkins with the wheelbarrow & the straw bales.

All poses are animated

All is modify & transfer. Look all the pics to see all the details of each piece.

Perfect for autumn & halloween time

Thank you !

I have no clue.  Why not try rewriting the copy entirely?  Here's my suggested rewrite.

A beautiful outdoor setting with props for autumn and Halloween!  Includes wheelbarrow, straw bales, a fallen tree and a fireplace.   Nice seasonal touches like pumpkins, fallen leaves, and corn bundles.  The set includes a number of single and couples animated sit poses...see pictures for examples.  No Copy/Mod/Transfer.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4503 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.