In search for the following clothes.

Pammymy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Dear Residents,

I am looking for a few clothing parts. I have spend some days exploring marketplace, unsuccesfully. I know there's a few fashion-addicts out there that may have found this gear before me. They are IRL pictures, but closest match will do.

large.jpg

S_M_cheapmonday_wine_chino_l.jpg

(pants)

PEW.jpg

(I did find vans on M.P but not in a very good state.)

Fir & MNA is having a lot of shoes in the same style. Clothes too. I am not sure if they have just the same that you're showing here.

For red/purple pants, try Sn@tch. They have colors close to this. You should look in the women's section too.

Shirt, now that's a hard one. I have seen so many well made shirts, but they are either open, or have several buttons open, or rolled up sleeves. Redgrave has some amazing polo shirts - I know that's not what you ask for. SF design has a lot of shirts, maybe they have a closed one. I think I would go there first.

Kal Rau could be worh a visit, but he almost only sell sweaters over his shirts. 

Hoorenbeek has male shirts, well made, I am not sure if they have that pattern, I only remember more business like with pinstripes or solid colors. 

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.