Idea for FUN! Griefer only sim :D

Maddie Diker

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

We all hate griefers and want to stab them endlessly. But I think it would be fun to have a sim where people can have "Griefer Wars" and just grief eachother all day and night :D. I think it'd take some "steam" off of those nasty griefers out there too, by giving them a game-based griefer sim.

Come on, it'd be fun! Better than shooting zombies :P.

What do ya think?

Griefing is against the ToS for starters.  Then there's the combat sims where people can "kill" to their hearts' desire......griefers don't usually play there except to grief the people who want a good combat without nausance........the griefers would the then ones who provide that nausance. 

Griefers get their jollies from playing against the rules.  If there is no "rules" such as a sim you want then there's nothing for them to get off on.  It won't work.......the combat sims got that angle covered and, though they are popular, no one but the serious combat folks participate.  The griefers won't enjoy organized mischief and grief.  They'll always go to places where their fun is everyone else's grief.  That's what they are after all.....griefers.

Why give them a place to practice and refine their griefing?  Also, it would just spawn more griefers.  People would go there to learn how to grief that don't know now or pick up new methods.

Griefers don't want to play by any rules.  They are out for getting attention and grins at other people's expense, just like bully's on the playground.  They are immature babies and shouldn't be given any perks that will only encourage them.

I believe the sim you're looking for is on mainland and called 'jessie' or something similar.

There actually is a sim that's had a long standing 'fake war' between its residents seeing who could do the most to mess up the builds of the others.

But I'd be cautious, as I've not read 'jessie' news in a long time and the game might be over...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4539 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.