Celestiall

Sy Beck

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Quinn Morani wrote:

Truly fantastic news! And so inspiring to watch this sometimes fractured community unite for one of their own. Out of a very troubling ban comes a needed reminder of what is good about SL.

Perfect post Quinn! 

And, imho I thought that SL was trying to foster more of a sense of community these days anyway?  /me scratches my head

I would respectfully submit to LL that I think this has been achieved. 

I don't know what happened originally but it's great to see many of the forum regulars stand up for a friend.  :smileyhappy: 

In my case, I love reading the forums...why?  It's a great gauge for me to see what SL is or can be all about.  Call it social acceptance or just to see how others view the world in general.  I think the forums are great personally....agree, disagree, debate, satire or just for a good laugh now and then.  I also think if more new residents read the forums they might stick around SL too.  Agree to disagree in some cases and keep it respectful.       

P.S.  I myself prefer to lurk and read the forums most of the time, lol.

Quinn Morani wrote:

Truly fantastic news! And so inspiring to watch this sometimes fractured community unite for one of their own. Out of a very troubling ban comes a needed reminder of what is good about SL.

Yes.   I'm reminded of why I love SL.  We're all from different places and backgrounds.  Yet, within the virtual world space of SL and here on the forum, we have a large extended family.  Just like a real life family we fight and squabble amongst ourselves, but also are willing to go to bat for one another if there is a perceived threat. 

I plan to attend the inworld community meeting to as there are still questions and issues to discuss with LL  (the OP here is one on the list) 

Sy Beck wrote:

Celestiall Nightfire wrote:

I plan to attend the inworld community meeting to as there are still questions and issues to discuss with LL  (
the OP here is one on the list

Huh!  What did I do? :matte-motes-agape:

Oh.  Sorry!  I had two windows open, and was reading Void's thread the same time I posted that!   *laughing* 

To clarify:  It's the issue discussed in Void's post here in the GD-forum that is on my list.  : )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4617 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.