Anyone Else Missing Transactions?

Lyra Blackthorne

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had a customer contact me today regarding a missing delivery.  She has the transaction and it says was delivered but she does not have the item.  She sent me the transaction...but it is not in my transaction history, marketplace nor my account.  We have both submitted a ticket as she was charged and I have no record of receiving.  The date of transaction was 10/23 so not like it is "pending"

Lyra, I haven't experienced that situation as yet. Well, let me say, I haven't had any customers with transaction history/non-delivery issue that doesn't match up with my records in some way, shape, or form (who have contacted me). Of course, if a customer doesn't report it to the Merchant, there's no way for the Merchant to know it's happening if there's nothing in their transactions about it...

Dakota/Support is really good at sorting questions like these out. I'm sure she'll help you both.

Hi Lyra

Something like this happened to me: turned out that the purchase was made using the shopping cart, but the whole order not completed until some days later. Transaction history therefore didn't show it on the expected date - but order reports did... 

Emma :) 

I had some items not delivered today although the customer said they had been delivered, so I just sent them with some related freebies.

The reason I'm not making more of a stink over it is that my sales rate so far continues to increase. 

Even if I'm being robbed now, it's still a big improvement over being "not robbed" as I was in mid-August and mid-September.

I've been having a lot of problems with this too. Today I had someone tell me the marketplace took his L$ and he never received the product. I looked at my transaction history and there was no record of him purchasing. He broke down and bought it at my in world store.

Needless to say a lot of sales are getting lost. I never got the L$, he never got the product. I have no idea how many times this has happened. A lot of people get scammed out there and just move on without saying anything.

Yesterday, the marketplace wasn't working in FF7 either. I don't know what LL is doing but the marketplace is really hurting.

And isn't it an interesting coincidence that since I publicly ripped one of the Lindens a new orifice and made it absolutely crystal clear that I'm going to document and publish whatever they choose to do to me, my own marketplace problems have almost completely disappeared?

I think they may have changed their policy from messing with people who criticize them to messing with people who don't criticize them. 

• Resident

Flea Yatsenko wrote:

I've been having a lot of problems with this too. Today I had someone tell me the marketplace took his L$ and he never received the product. I looked at my transaction history and there was no record of him purchasing. He broke down and bought it at my in world store.

Needless to say a lot of sales are getting lost. I never got the L$, he never got the product. I have no idea how many times this has happened. A lot of people get scammed out there and just move on without saying anything.

Yesterday, the marketplace wasn't working in FF7 either. I don't know what LL is doing but the marketplace is really hurting.

Please contact Customer Support with the MKT Order Number and they will be happy to research the issue for you.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4561 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.