Does Phoenix have a product to locate a missing item on the land you live on?

Gwendolyn Ravenhurst

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Does Phoenix have a device where you are able to locate a missing item that is still on your land? A friend was telling me that she had such a device. I use Phoenix Firestorm Beta and I have searched for this device, but I don't seem to have it. The item missing was in our bedroom and then somehow ended up on the deck outside. She was able to locate the item and she was standing in our bedroom. Thank you.

7 answers to this question

You're looking for Area Search.  It's one of the many cool features of the Phoenix/Firestorm viewers.  Read about it at >>> http://wiki.phoenixviewer.com/doku.php?id=area_search

ETA:  Actually, Area Search is not yet in the Firestorm viewer but is expected to be in the next release, said to be coming in the next couple of weeks.  It IS in Phoenix, though. :smileywink:

in addition to rolig's answer:

Woody Muggins wrote:

[...]I use Phoenix Firestorm Beta[...]

there is no such thing. you are using the firestorm beta.

phoenix is phoenix and firestorm is firestorm. they are two different viewers. much of the same developers on both (if not all, i am not sure), but different viewers.

Area search which will locate items by name, owner etc. is in Firestorm. Find it under the World menu at the bottom. You can find your own items ONLY  (assuming you don't remember the name of something) by putting your name in the box called "owner search string".  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4620 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.