Trailer Living

I recently moved into a trailer I've been a premium member for a min...almost 16 yrs....not sure why we only get 175 lindens on the trailer park. If I upgrade the size of land, because i need a few more prims really. Does it give you a lil more prims? or is it just land size period.?

Posted (edited)

Looks as if you can upgrade the land..so if I do that do I get more prims? or just a bigger plot? I need more prims

Are we allowed to use our own trailer? so I can have more prims.

Edited by Mystical Loon

I know you can with a different theme i was asking can you add to this land with the trailers. It looked like you can. So if i do add to this land do i just get land space or does it come with more prims.....i just need more prims and want to live in the trailer. I don't think linden labs trailers should go against our prims, since I am premium or can we put our own trailer down to save  more prims?

28 minutes ago, Mystical Loon said:

I know you can with a different theme i was asking can you add to this land with the trailers. It looked like you can. So if i do add to this land do i just get land space or does it come with more prims.....i just need more prims and want to live in the trailer. I don't think linden labs trailers should go against our prims, since I am premium or can we put our own trailer down to save  more prims?

You cannot add more land to any Linden Home, trailers included. So no there is no way for you to get more LI and keep a Linden Home trailer.

• Like 2

Unless LL come out with caravans on larger plot sizes you can't add more land or get more prims. The 512sqm is fixed. The caravan on your plot doesn't count towards your Li if you were allowed to rez a caravan you own it would count 

• Like 1

I was talking about this. Looks like you can add additional space? but i guess not. so it don't matter if your premium and suppose to get a certain amount of prims and space...depends on what space you live in and what you sacrifice to live there.. prim wise.

land tiers.png

yeh I've looked mainland doesn't usually have spots that are not in middle of some other crap or wutever. guess I will just live here or move. Only options to get more prims. I was in a house boat, same one, for about 7 or 8 yrs maybe.....then stalker ex came along...had to move. sighs.

The boat house was different it didn't count I do not believe. I was trying to get outta the water/beachy screen and go else where and because of someone in SL knowing where i lived. But anyway maybe i should just call linden labs for more info.

The LL trailers, like any other LL home in Bellisseria, do not  count towards your parcel LI.    The trailers are at least 150 LI if I remember correctly (one is over 200 I think), so if they counted you'd have almost no LI left at all.

175 prims is the standard amount of LI for that size of parcel (512).

• Like 1

You get 351 prims with a 1024sqm parcel. The prims you get is governed by the size of the land, and always has been.  The campers are on parcels half the size, hence half the prims.  You do also have the option of having a camper plus another 512 sqm parcel somewhere on mainland.