Suggestion - Avatar legality checking station.

Anna Nova

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Cool, that sure isn't me! I'm very opinionated. Just ask anyone!

I disagree, you might be opinionated but like a good politician, keep your opinions to yourself and play both sides.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

We all know a child when we see one inworld. It's not one thing that makes them appear as a child. It's a combination of things. 

A. SMALL AVATAR:  alone no

B. COLORFUL CLOTHES: alone no

C. ANIME LOOK: alone no

D. FANTASY CLOTHING: alone no

E. Baby like TEXT, script or talk on mic: Super Sus! Alone without A B C D F, not necessarily.🤷🏻‍♂️

F: Diapers, obvious baby clothing, 🍼  or pacifier. 🚩

My 2cents

Edited by Kylerky
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, Kylerky said:

F: Diapers, obvious baby clothing, 🍼  or pacifier. 🚩

Pacifiers are a common prop in Daddy Dom / baby girl style D/s relationships. You can buy then in gag form IRL and scripted with RLV here. A "baby girl" is not an adolescent, nor are they automatically ABDL (adult-baby diaper lover) nor are all diaper lovers automatically adult-baby.

Actual minors don't use bottles and pacifiers past a certain age, especially in public where they might be judged childish.

• Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Pacifiers are a common prop in Daddy Dom / baby girl style D/s relationships. You can buy then in gag form IRL and scripted with RLV here. A "baby girl" is not an adolescent, nor are they automatically ABDL (adult-baby diaper lover) nor are all diaper lovers automatically adult-baby.

Actual minors don't use bottles and pacifiers past a certain age, especially in public where they might be judged childish.

If people want to partake in these activities, I am totally okay with that. The thing is, the BDSM community pushes safe sane and consensual. So when people go out looking like that in public, within any kink community. Do you think the rest of us automatically consents to seeing that?  I think if people want to do stuff like that, they can do it at home or in regions or clubs that permit that sort of activity. Not at some event or some random store. I am truly getting fed up that even though the community uses safe sane and consensual heavily. Seems to think that it only is for the people in the community, and not for the outliers. Who may have to see it in public, and they clearly never consented to seeing it. 

• Thanks 2

36 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

I was today years old.

37 minutes ago, Coffee Pancake said:

Pacifiers are a common prop in Daddy Dom / baby girl style D/s relationships.

Give those kids cigarettes, they were what my generation used for oral fixations as kids. Kids these days!

5 hours ago, Arielle Popstar said:

I disagree, you might be opinionated but like a good politician, keep your opinions to yourself and play both sides.

In all honesty, if anyone is ever confused or curious about my opinions, all they have to do is ask.

14 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Also ravers. If it's got blinking LED lights, I wouldn't even worry about it.

Trust me I learned about why ravers do it, in grade 6. Yeah E makes you grind your teeth like no tomorrow. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 134 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.