Quirky Cars question?

Maybe a quirky question. Is there a good company of cars that one can buy on sl that is "Zoobie Friendly?" like car seats and the whole bit. Or is there, forgive me for saying it tis way, a better brand of babies, that are more compatible with vehicle?

3 hours ago, Ricky40 said:

Maybe a quirky question. Is there a good company of cars that one can buy on sl that is "Zoobie Friendly?" like car seats and the whole bit. Or is there, forgive me for saying it tis way, a better brand of babies, that are more compatible with vehicle?

I'm not sure how they work with particular vehicles, but there's a fair amount here on the MP, including stuff for Zoobies.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/products/search?utf8=✓&search[category_id]=&search[maturity_level]=GMA&search[keywords]=baby+AND+car+AND+seat

1 hour ago, Ingrid Ingersoll said:

Umm babies can't drive!

Are you sure?

girl-car.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Ricky40 said:

This vehicle apparently comes with car seats. Not sure if they're Zoobie compatible though.

I think there's actually a fair amount of this kind of stuff.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/2021-Richmond-Rocky-LXT/25723574

12 hours ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

This vehicle apparently comes with car seats. Not sure if they're Zoobie compatible though.

I think there's actually a fair amount of this kind of stuff.

I see a lot of specialized car seats on the MP too!

• Like 1