Am I being targetted by griefers?

Vahn Delvalle

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I am wondering if anyone has had this happen to them. I received a message from LL when I logged into the marketplace saying that someone flagged my new items that I released yesterday as being in the wrong category or not being as advertised. No one bought any of the new items that I have put on the market yet, and my vehicles are in the correct category. It also looks like that live support may no longer be available for linden lab premium members. Is this true?

Basically I guess I want to know if anyone has had their items falsely flagged before and if the live chat feature is gone. If this is the case, then I am cancelling my premium membership.

Hello Vahn,

If you believe another Resident or any Resident is falsely flagging your MP items, Report Abuse and file a Ticket with Support explaining the situation. It is a matter taken seriously by LL and any reports will be fully investigated. The Lab knows "who" clicked on that button. Have no worries, everything is on record.  

I believe Live Chat for Premium Members is still enabled, I haven't heard any news saying otherwise.

Live Chat for non-Premium Members is Not available.

I'm a premium member and i guess with the new look of the site, I can not find it. Where can I find the new link at?

Also, I do not know who filed the false report so I can't file an abuse report. That is why I was trying to get a hold of live chat, but I couldn't find the link at all.

To get to Live Chat click on "Help" at the top of this forum page.  Look down near the bottom of the help page that opens for a box that has about 4 links (it's on the right hand side).  Click the link that says "Contact Support".......you see a dialog box explaining some of the ways to get support.  One of the ways is "Live Chat".  Click it and you're taken to Live Chat to start your session.

Vahn Delvalle wrote:

"my vehicles are in the correct category."

Make sure you have delved into the lowest possible subcategory available for your product.  I believe you need to use the browse option to see all possible subcategories instead of search.  It is discussed in this post: http://community.secondlife.com/t5/Merchants/2-times-removed-items-for-false-flagging/m-p/941699/message-uid/941699#U941699

If there is a subcategory which fits your product, not being in that category is enough to have it pulled.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4686 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.