Most popular female bodies in 2024?

Dana Enyo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 94 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, Zalificent Corvinus said:

So add Reborn and Legacy, maybe add legacy perky and reborn waifu, if you want the extra work, but Real Lara/Reborn/Legacy gets you the top 3 female body fits.

Yes, maybe Reborn and Legacy are the two I should add.  That's assuming those models are included in the full perm mesh items that I buy, of course.  I definitely have some that include one or both of those.
THANK YOU to everyone who responded to this!  Looks like it was time to revisit the issue here.

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 12:02 PM, Psyche Starling said:

You can rename your own body, so if someone scans your avatar, it could say "Tazzie Tuque's Mesh Body" instead of Belleza GenX. So it wouldn't get picked up by bots. But it won't affect the vendor of the original body, so you wouldn't have any trouble finding it if you wanted one.

This is why checking both root and child links while referencing a database of known mesh creation times helps. They are essentially UUIDs for mesh. 😉

• Like 2

The Fragmentation of the mesh body market, while inevitable, is such a huge pain :(

As a consumer. It's inexpressibly annoying to be forced to maintain  separate wardrobes for multiple bodies.

Partly through sheer logistics (which could be alleviated a LOT with a little viewer support for example, hierarchical outfit trees, with body/shape folder supporting a couple of skin options, further branching from there with outfits that always automatically include parent outfit recursively.)

But even more so because of the Siloing effects it enforces. 

A handful of favorite items that would mix and match amazingly might never be able to be worn together because they are from incompatible ecosystems.

2 hours ago, Skye Kiyori said:

As a consumer. It's inexpressibly annoying to be forced to maintain  separate wardrobes for multiple bodies.

Personally I do not see this as a problem at all.  Firstly because nothing is "forced".  You pick the body you want to wear and go after clothing that fits that body.  If you want multiple bodies that's cool too, just go after again clothing for that body.  And in a lot of cases you are going to find that perhaps both the bodies you wear are in the same clothing package.  I do not see how the viewer has anything to do with all this.  You can make as many folders and outfits as you need in the viewers.  Perhaps I am missing a point or something, but what is hierarchical outfit tree?  If you are looking for an easy way to match your body and size/shape then BOM takes care of that.  Also not sure what you mean by incompatible ecosystems either "ecosystem"??  If you mean different Mesh makers;  I often mix and match a couple of key items i.e. pants, tops, jackets from different outfits and all by different Mesh makers as well.  

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Tazzie Tuque said:

You can make as many folders and outfits as you need in the viewers.  Perhaps I am missing a point or something, but what is hierarchical outfit tree?

Probably referring to the old ability to make nested folders for outfit organizations within the main Outfit folder, which was removed from all viewers 18 months ago in an update. It's supposedly coming back (see the recent ticket) and I for one desperately liked it, but not everyone is as OCD as I am when organizing and naming my outfits.

My Outfit folder structure until I moved totally to LaraX looked like this (showing a few of the hierarchies) ...

Outfits > Dresses > (then three subfolders each with 10–50 outfits in each one) ...

Outfits > Dresses > Faves > D-Strapless knit knee length sandals / colors / dress name / ValentinaE (for example)

My three subfolders in Outfits > Dresses > were Faves, Club, and Other.

"D" = dress, X=model/edgy, S=swim, L=lingerie, LX=sexy lingerie, C=casual, W=workout, CL=club, CY=cyber, Z=fantasy, etc. Colours reminded me it had a full colour HUD/fatpack colours, instead of naming it "D-Strapless knit knee length sandals / black / dress name / ValentinaE" which reminds me it's only in black.

So I like having subfolders with subfolders to best organize my outfits, and I know it's a popular feature. Thankfully they are bringing it back.

Edited by Katherine Heartsong

44 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Probably referring to the old ability to make nested folders for outfit organizations within the main Outfit folder, which was removed from all viewers 18 months ago in an update

ohh ok.  Now I see.  Guess I have never been that great at making outfits so I never used that function.  Probably why I did not miss it.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

Probably referring to the old ability to make nested folders for outfit organizations within the main Outfit folder, which was removed from all viewers 18 months ago in an update

Wasn't removed from Catznip. I used it on Monday after unpacking a new outfit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 94 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.