HELLO LINDENS.... NEW JIRA REPLACEMENT ISSUES.

So I wanted to reply to a  feature request on the feedback portal and it said to log in and I did and it took me back to this page:

And that has a link to the official feedback potal  which takes me back to here:

https://feedback.secondlife.com/

and wants me to login again and takes me back to bug report page and that link I noted 

I'm caught in a loop that won't let me log into the feedback portal.  I'm logged in as you can see here.

What's up with that?

I wanted to add Jira nfo to a similar/same feature request which I put on the Jira a couple years back,

Weird,

Lets face it, we all know the  unique LL Implementation Practice™.
But.... the JIRA system is still up and running, so...... better still bark up against that tree for now.

• Like 2

Maybe try a different browser, on the theory there may be wires crossed in Single Sign-On? I managed to login an alt without a problem just now and he'd never used that portal before and his browser was not logged in to SL first, so at least it can still work.

Edited by Qie Niangao
not "SINGE sign-on", although that may be apt here
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Qie Niangao said:

Maybe try a different browser, on the theory there may be wires crossed in Single Sign-On? I managed to login an alt without a problem just now and he'd never used that portal before and his browser was not logged in to SL first, so at least it can still work.

I've used it WITHOUT issue for the Mobile viewer Alpha program, so agree. 

Edited by Love Zhaoying
Oops, changed "with" to WITHOUT
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I still can't log into this new Jira replacement feature.

Still caught in a llogin loop  that bounces me back in forth to same pages o login to  but when I login it goesback to previous page and when I click the link to add a to the Jira thing, I am asked to login again which I already have done.