Help Wanted!! Looking for people to operate DMV @ NordHaven Community

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

๐‡๐ž๐ฒ! ๐๐จ๐ซ๐๐‡๐š๐ฏ๐ž๐ง ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง๐ฌ๐ก๐ข๐ฉ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐คin๐  ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐ฌ๐จ๐ฆ๐ž๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐œ๐š๐ง ๐จ๐ฉ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐“๐จ๐ฐ๐ง ๐ƒ๐Œ๐•. ๐ข๐Ÿ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ค๐ง๐จ๐ฐ ๐ก๐จ๐ฐ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐ญ๐ž๐ฑ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ ๐‹๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž๐ง๐ฌ๐ž๐ฌ. !

๐‘๐ž๐š๐œ๐ก ๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฆe inworld Jake Mcgregor

๐‹๐€๐๐ƒ๐Œ๐€๐‘๐Š:ย http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Patton Bay/165/42/27

412811221_710796217669405_6231623891462679527_n.jpg

I am so going to make an alt, park her in the DMV chair behind the counter and go AFK, look like I'm typing something official while really posting on Instatubegram or whatever is cool these days, glancing up occasionally at the line up of people looking for vehicle inspection times or drivers license renewals repeating my scripted mantra, "I'll be with you in a few minutes" while actually not getting much of anything done.

Perfect DMV employee.

j/k

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

I am so going to make an alt, park her in the DMV chair behind the counter and go AFK, look like I'm typing something official while really posting on Instatubegram or whatever is cool these days, glancing up occasionally at the line up of people looking for vehicle inspection times or drivers license renewals repeating my scripted mantra, "I'll be with you in a few minutes" while actually not getting much of anything done.

Perfect DMV employee.

j/k

A job where you fit in if you want people to despise you, to literally cause people grief, etc.!

• Like 2

"Please drive 4 times around the block and then park your vehicle and come back to the office, if you by then still think driving around in SL is a fun thing to do".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have an idea, the DMV person could also take hideous photos of the customer and send them as a "driver's license"!

ETA: In the US, "license plates" used to be made in prisons (never at the DMV).,

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Katherine Heartsong said:

The Belessarian Bureau of Bureaucracy has a room like that. They even have a machine for getting a number ticket for your queue position. Stand behind the line until your number is called. It never is.

Crack Den has vehicle registration, and it's rather expensive, because they treat it as renting prims.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.