Looking for a hairstyle similar to an old favorite

Leora Greenwood

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My lovely forumites, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction here.  I dug up this old Rezology hairstyle that I like quite a bit but it does not fit perfectly any more and the store seems to be gone from SL and the MP.  I tried editing for fit but no dice.  Any ideas welcome and thanks!

rezology_001.thumb.jpg.4e08a0a4a9722d71f20110b5bd17b54a.jpg

Thanks for the suggestions, guys; nothing is coming close enough yet.  Most styles are just too "civilized" and not punk enough but I will keep looking tomorrow.  I have Truth's Rogue but some older styles seem to have been made before designers got good at making natural hairlines, unfortunately.  Meanwhile, I reduced the size of my b**bs to correct that part of the fitting problem, lol.

Tried Opal, KMH, Kuni, Magika (there newest addition comes close to it, shorter and when you ditch the pigtails by hud), Stealthic.

But something else, I spot that famous line of color/tone difference in the neck. Is that a skin existing out of 2 layers (body & head one), if so apply/add first the body layer and then the head layer. Most, not all, head layers have a build-in neck layer the covers that line.

Edited by Dorientje Woller
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Leora Greenwood said:

My lovely forumites, I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction here.  I dug up this old Rezology hairstyle that I like quite a bit but it does not fit perfectly any more and the store seems to be gone from SL and the MP.  I tried editing for fit but no dice.  Any ideas welcome and thanks!

rezology_001.thumb.jpg.4e08a0a4a9722d71f20110b5bd17b54a.jpg

Doux Valentina, it isn't as full in volume at the top, but it is a similar style.

DOUX NEWS @Mainstore!

• Like 1

Thank you all!  I have fistfulls of demos now so will retire to my dressing room to try stuff on (and I had forgotten about Sintiklia, ty!)  This is fun actually and makes me really appreciate the brands that have the hairline thing perfected.  And thanks for the neck tip; no matter how old I get in SL I will never get this figured out once and for all!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 168 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.