Returning Player Looking for New Friends in Second Life

raoofgh3 Xaron

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone,

I'm excited to be back in Second Life after taking a break, and I'm looking to reconnect with old friends and make some new ones along the way. If you're new to Second Life or just looking for friends, I'd love to meet and explore this virtual world together.

A little about me: My avatar's name is Arao, and I have been part of the Second Life community for some time. I've tried various aspects of this incredible world, from socializing and shopping to building and exploring. I'm always open to trying new experiences and activities.

I'm interested in:  Exploring beautiful sims and regions. Meeting new people and engaging in interesting conversations. Checking out live music, events, and clubs. Collaborating on creative projects or just hanging out.

If any of this sounds appealing to you, feel free to send me a friend request, or drop me a message. I'm open to all sorts of activities and adventures, so don't hesitate to share your interests and ideas. Let's make our Second Life experience even more enjoyable together. Looking forward to meeting new friends and catching up with old ones. Feel free to visit my profile, and let's start this virtual journey together.

See you in Second Life!

web_5f28b6a3289dd2697b33d1c9.jpg

• Like 5

On 11/5/2023 at 1:48 PM, Breezeibaby said:

Welcome back. I Am also lookimg to connect wifh folks too admit my friends list is pretty bare these days. I love clubbing sailing taking photos and chilling with good company

On 11/5/2023 at 4:21 PM, xantchablackrose said:

Well you both can always add me. My friend list has suffered over the years with people leaving SL, but I'm always looking for new friends. 

Thank you. I just sent friend a friend request to both of you.

• 5 weeks later...
On 11/8/2023 at 2:47 PM, ZenCho Balhaus said:

You are welcome to add me, I am on UK time tho so I may not fit with your schedule

On 11/11/2023 at 9:32 PM, Carolyn Zapedzki said:

Feel free to add me as a friend as well. I need to make an effort and get to know new people as SL is starting to lose it's enjoyment and I feel it is the "human touch" I am missing.

I am in the UK so mostly on during the day time UK time, and usually all night Sat and Monday due to my shift patterns.

On 11/12/2023 at 3:39 AM, Ina Fairport said:

Yoy can add me but please read my profile before you do.

I am Dutch SLT +9

On 11/15/2023 at 11:01 PM, lawliet005 said:

Hi , i also came back after a break and looking forward to meet new friends.

On 12/15/2023 at 11:41 AM, Misa Friller said:

You're welcome to add me! I'm so confused and barely remember anything about my time here before lol, it's a whole new world!

Thank you everyone, friend requests sent.

Salutations! Welcome back to the fun! I am always looking for more people to start some fun and foolery with!  

I am a long time SL'er myself! just in a fancy newer body heh. 

about me: I am an DJ, A part of the SLCS Cheerleaders, The Diva's Tribute band concerts, The N-O Grid wide Fishing, Drivers of SL (weekly grid drives), I love shopping, live music, dancing, exploring, i know where all the best sales and deals are XD, and i can talk  your ear off ( did i mention i am still in the days where they used voice!)..

okies ❤️ Add me if you like! Shenanigans are to be had! 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2023 at 8:41 PM, Serrotina said:

add me too

Thank you, just added you.

10 hours ago, AmberHazel Amethyst said:

Salutations! Welcome back to the fun! I am always looking for more people to start some fun and foolery with!  

I am a long time SL'er myself! just in a fancy newer body heh. 

about me: I am an DJ, A part of the SLCS Cheerleaders, The Diva's Tribute band concerts, The N-O Grid wide Fishing, Drivers of SL (weekly grid drives), I love shopping, live music, dancing, exploring, i know where all the best sales and deals are XD, and i can talk  your ear off ( did i mention i am still in the days where they used voice!)..

okies ❤️ Add me if you like! Shenanigans are to be had! 

Thank you, That's interesting.

Friend request sent.

Edited by raoofgh3 Xaron

• 3 weeks later...

On 1/10/2024 at 1:13 AM, WhoKnowsRight said:

Hi :3 I've been on SL for a few years now but I've not met a lot of people (or been a lot of places). I'd love to meet up sometime and see some awesome sims or go to a nice club or event :D

Thank you, friend request sent.

This is how you make a "looking for friends" thread, people.

Note the eloquent descriptive info in the OP. See how many positive responses are here.

This is how you do these.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/14/2024 at 6:45 PM, PheebyKatz said:

Note the eloquent descriptive info in the OP. See how many positive responses are here.

I think it was the photo.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

On 1/14/2024 at 8:45 PM, PheebyKatz said:

Thank you.

On 1/17/2024 at 1:24 PM, Charlemagne Allen said:

Feel free to poke me anytime.

Thank you, I will send you a friend request.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 106 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.