It's the Spooky Season! Second Life Epitaphs, "Cause of Avatar Death"

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Went to a "drag race event"...

Planned the outfit meticulously – a huge purple wig, a slightly daring Coco Chanel-style dress, Gloria Vanderbilt pearl bling glasses (Deluxe), and lots of Dame Edna-style makeup. 
Zoomed into the event region where the orange cloud rezzed after about 5 seconds.

There was a thunderous roar as two 8-litre Top Fuel dragsters finished the quarter mile in about 4 seconds.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, QuietEventide said:

There was a thunderous roar as two 8-litre Top Fuel dragsters finished the quarter mile in about 4 seconds.

LOL, Top-Fuelers, 320 mph, F1 race cars, 160 mph

Seen on a T-Shirt, in the market area at the Santa Pod Drag Racing track in England:

"Speed Kills!

Drive Formula 1 and Live!"

• Like 1

The once popular sport "Extreme Fashion Tobogganing" in "Evie's Winter Olympics" claimed this (fashion) victim.
The scores for "style/outfit" from the four judges were decent but... well... as you can see, this contestant really had no hope.

And neither did the sport itself, if I'm completely honest.

Evie's Winter Olympics - Extreme Tobogganing.png

Edited by QuietEventide
  • Haha 1

Roleplayer edition

~ Played with someone who didn't read the sim rules. ~

~ Played with someone who reads but ignores sim rules. ~

~ Played with someone who reads and doesn't ignore but only applies sim rules to other players or their own advantage. 

~ Played with someone who never ignores and applies any sim rules overstrictly. ~

~ Why did they play on a non-consent sim if they don't want to die in their first interaction?! Wasn't my fault, they had it coming! My character HAD to kill them, there was just NO realistic other way out! And no, I WON'T pay for their next avi's fit, even if it was in their profile's small print! Also, for all you Sherlocks here, nope, you won't find bones under this 🪦 and can't find out that it was me by the gnaw marks, my character is sustainable, they ate and  metabolized ALL of it! ~

~ Tragic OOC death by relying on playing only with people with "NO DRAMA" in their profiles. 

~ ̶ ̶C̶o̶m̶e̶d̶i̶c̶ Tragic OOC death by relying on playing only with people with "NO DRAMA" in their profiles. ~

~ Starved to death while trying to figure out the HUD, the Weather Hud, and the Dice Hud, before even managing to attach the Harvesting Hud. ~

~ Made the fatal mistake of accepting a mod position. (death by backstabbing). ~

~ Made the lethal mistake of accepting an admin position (death by backstabbing). ~

~ "Of course, it's possible to maintain a roleplay sim with multiple owners.", they said.

~ So sorry, I rezzed too many of the Totally Deathly Void Hornet Zombies by accident. ~

~ Thought that 🦄s are all 🌈s and 🌹s. Now they know better. ~

Edited by InnerCity Elf
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Caitlin Tobias said:

Died of embarrassment after sending some juicy gossip via IM to the person who was the topic of conversation, rather than the intended recipient. 🤐

Also...

Died of embarrassment (alternatively holy outrage and indignation about "people with alts", aka everyone -1 SL resident), after sending some juicy gossip via IM to the intended recipient who turned out to be the topic of conversation. 😵

Extension: ... to several intended recipients, who all turned out to be the subject of conversation. 😂 #OnlyOnSL

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

37 minutes ago, InnerCity Elf said:

Also...

Died of embarrassment (alternatively holy outrage and indignation about "people with alts", aka everyone -1 SL resident), after sending some juicy gossip via IM to the intended recipient who turned out to be the topic of conversation. 😵

Extension: ... to several intended recipients, who all turned out to be the subject of conversation. 😂 #OnlyOnSL

And yet, people STILL claim that "it's easy to tell who's alt somebody is" over and over and over...

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, InnerCity Elf said:

~ Made the lethal mistake of accepting an admin position (death by backstabbing). ~

I was one of several asst. managers on a region, and one day I get an IM asking me why I'm not at the managers meeting.

"What meeting?"

"The one thingamy told you about"

"They didn't tell me a damn thing"

*tp offer*

"Hey Thingamy, why didn't you tell me about this meeting like you were supposed to?"

"I wasn't sure where exactly on the sim,, the meeting would be held, so rather then send you to the wrong part of the sim at the right time on the right day, I just decided to not tell you at all, for your own benefit!"

"Somebody hold my jacket while I test out this machete..."

Edited by Zalificent Corvinus
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 233 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.