Cuteness Contest. Show your cutest pictures.

kisket

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

20 hours ago, kisket said:

I'm a noob, I've never written in any forums before and I appreciate your advice. I didn't feel it was nasty in the slightest, I was just trying to comply. Dyna Mole moved the topic. I have no idea know how to do it myself.

I guess that's cute but could you post another picture in case there's a lot of confusion?

That sponge you're using works well, I use sponges with teeth all the time.

Sponge with teeth

Soo relieved you didn't see any nasty as honestly, I was worried about that as I'm not deliberately nasty to people; well I don't think so anyway! :/ 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, MrsSeren said:

Soo relieved you didn't see any nasty as honestly, I was worried about that as I'm not deliberately nasty to people; well I don't think so anyway! :/ 

Your comment was totally helpful. There's so many forum categories and many are technical so I've stayed in categories I'm familiar with. I never went exploring to see what else is out there. There's some surprisingly good categories and I appreciate that, between you and @Dyna Mole, I was introduced to this category because it suits me. I can't imagine how to move a topic to another category, maybe a mole has to do that. But it's ok to be nasty if warranted. I like how this topic became so awkward, I guess you could say it became cutely nasty and if a person's going to be nasty one good way is to be cutely nasty. Thanks again for your help. Here's a picture of a cutely nasty.

Dragon 002

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 204 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.