Jump to content

Cuteness Contest. Show your cutest pictures.


kisket
 Share

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, kisket said:

This is my first topic that failed miserably.

Please don't take it to heart.

Is it too late for me to add this? (I'm the cockatiel). Photo was taken February 2011. My cat friend is Wilhiam. He denies it, but he is often very cute.

temp laugh.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Marigold Devin said:

Please don't take it to heart.

Is it too late for me to add this? (I'm the cockatiel)

temp laugh.jpg

There's no such thing as too late. Aaaawwwww how cuuuuuuuuuute!  Thank you for saving my topic. You're the best. 😁

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

I didn't actually notice that the original post had been changed until you left that reaction, so my foolish post as well.

 

I am sure you meant "cute" fool just to stay on topic.  😄

Wonder why the word cute was censored????

I do enjoy your posts in the forums, Marigold.  

 

But no wonder this thread died before it even started if it was meant as some kind of competitive thing. I just (naively) thought people were being modest, or didn't realise how cute they could be.

 

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, Marigold Devin said:

Oh. I did not know that. I feel such a *****  fool

Don't feel embarrassed Marigold, there's no deception or entrapment in this topic. I changed my main from Cirleen to Kisket. Kisket's got a better inventory. I mentioned this change in my member title for a while and I posted it in Sid's topic.

The Kisket account was somehow able to edit this cuteness topic that Cirleen originated. The original topic described voting cuteness by "likes" but @MrsSeren said a voting topic belongs in the Challenges section. I removed the part about voting to suit the General Discussion Forum. I wasn't trying to embarrass anyone. The description of the topic and the name of the OP was already changed before @Marigold Devin was kind enough to post her picture.

The option has come up to post cute pictures while not liking the cuteness of it. I have one of those.

Korlee 003

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Do Cute people taste better?

IMG_9048.jpeg.0585addd0748ee16f60c36b43699d306.jpeg

Much. Hey! I'm enduring shenanigans in this topic for the sole reason of getting you to post a SL picture of your neko lion. How can I compare his cuteness to cats and guys with valentines without a picture? Why, is he like hibernating or something? Everyone in the world would love to see his picture when he wakes up.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, kisket said:

Much. Hey! I'm enduring shenanigans in this topic for the sole reason of getting you to post a SL picture of your neko lion. How can I compare his cuteness to cats and guys with valentines without a picture? Why, is he like hibernating or something? Everyone in the world would love to see his picture when he wakes up.

Depends on what's "cute to you"!

Is a Neko Lion in a French Maid outfit cute?

 

IMG_9984.jpeg

  • Like 3
  • Haha 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, kisket said:

Don't feel embarrassed Marigold, there's no deception or entrapment in this topic. I changed my main from Cirleen to Kisket. Kisket's got a better inventory. I mentioned this change in my member title for a while and I posted it in Sid's topic.

The Kisket account was somehow able to edit this cuteness topic that Cirleen originated. The original topic described voting cuteness by "likes" but @MrsSeren said a voting topic belongs in the Challenges section. I removed the part about voting to suit the General Discussion Forum. I wasn't trying to embarrass anyone. The description of the topic and the name of the OP was already changed before @Marigold Devin was kind enough to post her picture.

The option has come up to post cute pictures while not liking the cuteness of it. I have one of those.

Korlee 003

 

Exactly, I wasn't being nasty as felt you forgot with votes that it falls under challenges but either way still nice to have thread showing off kawaii! :) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Going through some old stuff and found this, which I think is the cutest picture in my possession, although it wasn't created by me. The person responsible for the concept, design, posing of our avatars, photography, and post-processing has long gone from Second Life, but this still makes me smile. We both look very cute, I think, but oh so very ballsy. 

 

ZA Janelle's photo of Night of the Zombie Llamas movie poster.jpg

Edited by Marigold Devin
  • Like 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

 

2 hours ago, MrsSeren said:

Exactly, I wasn't being nasty as felt you forgot with votes that it falls under challenges but either way still nice to have thread showing off kawaii! :) 

I'm a noob, I've never written in any forums before and I appreciate your advice. I didn't feel it was nasty in the slightest, I was just trying to comply. Dyna Mole moved the topic. I have no idea know how to do it myself.

 

I guess that's cute but could you post another picture in case there's a lot of confusion?

That sponge you're using works well, I use sponges with teeth all the time.

Sponge with teeth

 

Edited by kisket
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 136 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...