No option for Victorian Homes :(

Plant Evergreen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello! Can I get a little help here regarding the option for Victorian Homes? I abandoned my current land to get this style because I'd been eyeing it for a while but when I went to claim new land, the option for Victorian wasn't there 🥲 I feel silly but is this a bug or do I need to refresh the page until I can get one? I'm gonna cry! 😭 It's my dream home

• Like 1

Only homes currently available appear on the page. As victorian homes are not (as far as I am aware) part of the regions currently being added they will only become available when someone else gives up their own home.

You therefore need to refresh the page (really only about each minute) and be patient - or settle for the "second best in your opinion" style for now and try again later.

Sorry - as someone who tried for a long, long time to get a houseboat I feel your pain.

• Like 2

You install a page refresher and let it do the work. Set it to alert you for "Victorian" and make sure it does not refresh more than 10 times per 10 minutes. I think I set it to refresh per 80 seconds or so.

Then you have to be quick to react. Victorians are really popular. It is still some who abandon theirs from time to time.

LL is working on some more Victorians. They are here:

rosewishes.thumb.png.f3f5a2a11ae61fddd04dafaed9dc5865.png

You can type in the region name in your map and go there "SSPRose Wishes" if you will have a look. The regions will be ready to release when "SSP" is removed, not before. But we will not know when LL does it. The 7 regions with colored frames around was built several months ago. Maybe LL will develop the regions that are empty before they release the houses. Who knows.

Scroll down the forum and go to "Linden Homes". It is some who release their houses and announce it. It is in this thread: https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/470191-when-did-you-last-see-a-bellisserian-home-available-starting-afresh/

Good luck!

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3

Because I make addons for Belliseria homes, I hop from home type to home type.
And my experience is, that I can get every home type I like within a day. It is all a matter of a bit patience an keeping an eye on the houses page.
Houseboats, Victorian and Stilts on water are the most popular IMHO.
But each theme have houses abandoned every day.

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 357 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.