So, will there be a preview of the new 2048 theme at the SLB celebration?

Fay Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, EnchantrixLisa said:

Question.  Are they allowing people to go to the Ranch regions to take a look around?🤔

Absolutely, just TP there.  Region "Overall" is where the Community Center is likely to be.  I spent hours yesterday just wandering around.  Turns out it's fun to be a cow!

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Persephone Emerald said:

If you have a Basic alt, the safest thing to do is to use it to check the Land Page. I was just in the 12 new regions that don't show on the map, however, and there are plenty of unclaimed houses there.

It's showing for me on the basic alt, does that mean there's some available?

I would really love if the LL houses were editable a bit. For example, in a house, there are three bedrooms, two of which are next to each other and I only need one. I wish I could remove a wall in between so I could have a big bedroom, that would be so nice :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Adalynne Elf said:

I would really love if the LL houses were editable a bit. For example, in a house, there are three bedrooms, two of which are next to each other and I only need one. I wish I could remove a wall in between so I could have a big bedroom, that would be so nice :)

The open-plan options in many of the homes are your friend then!  Plus the creative and talented designers in SL have created fascinating add-ons for the interiors and exteriors of every Linden Home theme so far (and will be producing for the newest Ranch theme as soon as they catch up on their sleep!)  Check out the offerings on the Marketplace and happy hunting!

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 347 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.