Restaurants or cafes that permit some clothed & some nude?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

18 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Aside from the area where it's semi-formal, did you look around the other amenities?  They have adult furniture and the notecard did mention that.  Can't easy for sure about the actual restaurant.

Hmm, I didn't look around. In fact, I didn't visit the restaurant itself -- just the ballroom. But the host insisted, quite firmly, that nudity was off limits everywhere. It was actually pretty hilarious to be asking a formally-dressed host about nudity in her establishment.

• Haha 1

On 4/20/2023 at 8:38 AM, clarissanargi said:

This is interesting, since i spend most of my time naked in my SL home, alone.. lol .. will follow the topic to find nice places for CxNF!

You might try the CMNF Lounge! It's a low-key dance club in which women dance in unison,  in whatever stage of undress they like, and (clothed) men or women can politely request that a dancer remove a piece of clothing. It's not a BDSM or D/s place. It's almost like a nonstop chorus line or dance troupe, but sexier. :)

To answer my own question, in my original post: I finally did find a place. I went to one of my old favorite clubs, Olivia's. We sat at the bar, me clothed, my date naked, and a bartender poured us drinks. Several people were on hand, and they all got a kick out of it. It was fun!

4 minutes ago, Vaughn Trudeau said:

I went to one of my old favorite clubs, Olivia's. We sat at the bar, me clothed, my date naked, and a bartender poured us drinks. Several people were on hand, and they all got a kick out of it. It was fun!

can i have a LM / slurl please ?

On 4/19/2023 at 6:06 PM, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Yeah, or gently tap it with a knife handle . . . although I've broken jars doing that.

There are these grip things you can get, like soft monkey wrenches. I really need to invest . . .

I use the underside of a cheap mouse-mat

• Thanks 1

What happened to no shirt no shoes no service? 

On 4/18/2023 at 4:01 PM, Rat Luv said:

There's a restaurant in London where you can eat in total darkness. But somebody once told me "The waiters put their willies in your soup" so I can't go there ☹️(even though they were just winding me up! I think ... :/)

I went to this place in Beverly Hills where the lighting was so low that you couldn't see the other diner's faces. I guess it was to let famous people eat without getting noticed but you couldn't even see people at the same table as you. Glad I didn't eat any soup there.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bree Giffen said:

What happened to no shirt no shoes no service? 

I went to this place in Beverly Hills where the lighting was so low that you couldn't see the other diner's faces. I guess it was to let famous people eat without getting noticed but you couldn't even see people at the same table as you. Glad I didn't eat any soup there.

It'd be fun if they suddenly turned the lights on half-way through and you saw people trying to cut their napkins, or spreading butter over their fish with a spoon 🙂

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Where I grew up in RL Texas, we went to a place (this is in maybe 1974-1976) with a buffet where some locals came in without shoes. They were served without any complaints.

They were poor local farmers.  I do not know if they did not own shoes, or if they only used Sunday shoes, or what.

I do not personally remember seeing them shoeless, but I was told the story several times and remember the place well.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 436 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.