Best animated kitchens?

Stephanie Misfit

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have kitchens from Maya's and they're really nice.  This is one of them I have. I was int he process of moving stuff around when I took this. There are other parts of it and other decor and stuff too. Plus the prices are amazing. 

kitchen.png.de1e835cc64e0a4869f4f15490b360b0.png

Edited by Caeruleiae
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Caeruleiae said:

I have kitchens from Maya's and they're really nice.  This is one of them I have. I was int he process of moving stuff around when I took this. There are other parts of it and other decor and stuff too. Plus the prices are amazing. 

kitchen.png.de1e835cc64e0a4869f4f15490b360b0.png

I have Maya's kitchens too. The animations are great and she puts them in the root prim. I have used them in other non animated kitchens and stoves. 

ETA - The fridge is not animated, but the doors open. For a low prim animated fridge the one from Bazar is great. And I think is still on sale. Just turn the full bright off 😊

Edited by Tary Allen
Add info

On 3/18/2023 at 4:30 AM, Stephanie Misfit said:

Who makes amazing animated kitchens? I am talking about kitchens that have loads of animations and props. I know of Furniture 011 and dby decor, any others?

North Oak, Bazar & Fancy Decor has some kitchens too. Not sure about the animations tho, you can have a look tho 😅

3 hours ago, karenx0 said:

Fancy Decor has some kitchens too. Not sure about the animations tho

The Fancy Decor/Kraftwork kitchen I seem to remember it includes two separate prims with animations one for the sink and one for the hob I don't use them but the marketplace description says it has props too

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

The Fancy Decor/Kraftwork kitchen I seem to remember it includes two separate prims with animations one for the sink and one for the hob I don't use them but the marketplace description says it has props too

I haven't used them either. I used the moss&mink and DBY . Mostly I use DBY because I like hers 😂

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 403 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.