Shin bone's not connected to the foot bone (FIXED)

1Arden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I don't know what's going on here, but all of a sudden there's an overlap and gap at my ankles now. Belleza Jake body, everything seems right, I don't have the wrong feet or anything like that. Changed skins, cycled alphas on and off, reset skeleton/animation, and it's still there. Any ideas?

ankle_error.png

Edited by 1Arden
typo

Are you positive you have all the right parts on?  Those feet don't even look as if they'd fit those legs even without the gap.  Is there still the option on the HUD to wear Slink feet?  Do you have the newest I update for Jake?

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 1

• 1Arden changed the title to Shin bone's not connected to the foot bone (FIXED)
37 minutes ago, 1Arden said:

Well, I don't know what happened, but eventually it fixed itself at some point, so I'll chalk it up to just a glitch.

It could have been something that timed out when it was loading.. Things will usually just stay stuck until they can reload again..

I can't remember if you said if you took the body back off or not..  I know skins will just stay gray if they time out and usually the only way to get them to reload is putting on a different skin and then putting  that one back on again..

I can't remember if you said you took the body back off and then put it back on or not.. It was late last night when i read  it.. But sometimes that will fix things..

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 454 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.