Avi Vote

AmyPinkLegend

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I can never make up my mind between my two Avis, I just want to stick with one! So i'm hoping for some outside opinions. Just comment which you prefer or feedback pls

(Maybe this isn't necessarily what the Forum is meant for, But it's a one off cause i keep flip-flopping and want to settle this)

2 Avis.png

On 12/21/2022 at 3:59 PM, Rowan Amore said:

To be honest, the avatars look exactly the same aside from a change of clothes and hair.  Am I missing something?

Clothes, hair, and the part wherein the pants do not fit on one of them. I don't mean them being undone, I mean the gap that allows people to see the alpha (or something) in between body & pants. Turning that tiny bit of pants see-thru (well, seeing through to what's behind the avatar). And making it look like the pants should immediately fall down, since they are undone and are not tight enough to stay up without any other support. 

My opinion is, to make  your life even more complicated and even more full of those hard choices, but in a good way..  Cause I'm evil like that. hehehehe

Look here  and you will find an amazing Free mesh head available from Lelutka, which any other time would cost you close to 4000L$, and 54 other stores just giving away tons of awesome Free stuff with their Christmas gifts and group gift walls..

You think life is hard now, just wait until you get lost in the sea of endless goodness of options.. hehehe

That is, if you haven't seen this yet. 

Make sure to scroll down to all the other store links as well on the page..

Lelutka and 54 other joining stores Holidays Special  Dec 20 thru Dec 30 2022

Otherwise, I would choose the outfit on the left, because you can pretty much just go anywhere in that one vs the other.  hehehe

* leans her pitchfork on the wall, then bends over with her hands on her knees catching her breath* Jeeeesus, That apocalypse needs to get here soon, cause I'm gettin too old to be runnin around temptin everyone anymore.  It's not even my birthady.

• Like 5

On 12/21/2022 at 3:59 PM, Rowan Amore said:

To be honest, the avatars look exactly the same aside from a change of clothes and hair.  Am I missing something?

One has a bigger bosom and apparently had an unfortunate accident, resulting in the loss of her left eye. The other has a smirk.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 550 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.