LH - Winter Lights - SCRIPTED v1.0 Compatibility Issue with Updated Houseboats

diamond Marchant

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I updated my Evening Star to the new version 2.0. The Winter Lights package in the LH - Houseboats Content Creation Pack remains at 1.0. When I rez the Winter Lights #2 V1.0~LH - Houseboat - Evening Star 16 X 64 within 20m of my houseboat, the following message appears in chat.

Winter Lights #2 V1.0~LH - Houseboat - Evening Star 16 X 64: Unable to find LH - Houseboat - Evening Star 16 X 6415.0 in range. Looking for other versions ....

Consequently, the lights do not automatically position, however, this can be done manually.

Edited by diamond Marchant
  • Like 2

The roof snow for the various homes has the same issue.  I also ended up just manually placing it.

I really wish they would consolidate all of the content creation packs into one.  I'd much rather have a pack that includes things I don't need or want than to have to hop around to different themes to make sure I have the latest and greatest of everything.  And from the mole perspective, it has to be a chore to update a bunch of different packs anytime something needs updating.  

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Sparkle Bunny said:

Been broken for a while. I suppose if you're dedicated enough to the cause of festive lighting to use up that many prims, you're also sufficiently motivated to edit them into place yourself and hence don't really need the script?

However, I just got a string of error messages (I'm talking pages of error messages) and I couldn't change them to correspond with the day/night schedule. The new premium star lights work fine. I like the old ones, too, so I hope those get fixed. I don't have a problem editing them into place. I'm not a scripter, though.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 527 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.