Can create new account after hold old?

SelineBlando

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

9 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, Wulfie Reanimator said:

If the account is on hold, it's only temporary. You can save your money until after they release (or ban) the account.

Accounts can be left "on hold" for years, like this one that i have on hold since 2017.

SqnbJrl.png

Just now, SelineBlando said:

she received an answer in the application something like  "account and any alternate Second Life accounts are now permanently unavailable." So I'm wondering if it's safe to create a new one without fear for the past?

So isn't on hold , it's banned., there will always be the chance of being banned again.

1 hour ago, SelineBlando said:

she r..

and here's the danger, she  should ask the questions herself, and not you. Let her check her spam folders and tickets. I'm pretty sure she has all answers there.
If somebody is banned in the way the possibility to make new ones also leads to anew  ban, it's pretty sure it's a permanent ban that won't be lifted.
Let her search for a message where is told to be able to go in appeal.. or not, that will makes it more clear.
Or let her open a supportcase, LL will only talk to her, nobody else.

@SelineBlando If your friend's accounts are "permanently unavailable" they have been permanently banned from SL. Attempts to get around that by creating another account will only get them banned again, and possibly get their physical computer banned as well. Tell them to find another way to waste time on the internet, SL is dead to them.

@Nick0678, you should submit a support case to find out why your account is still on hold. If it's actually been banned, you should not be here either.

Edited by Lindal Kidd
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 515 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.