[Recruitment] Offer Launch - Single Open Position (Name Your Work)

Yokoris

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

If you are looking for a quick hiring to have the speed-linden to buy your new hair for tomorrow's personal interest, leave this thread unless you are willing to read it carefully to the end.

I was asked (in what is known as expression "Real Life" or RL previously known as IRL (In Real Life) on many trending platforms) by my client that has experienced many issues being Resident of SecondLife, to recruit a [Work Title]. She expressed having a hard time to organize herself and select the surrounding she require. Please note that to my work contract as service of recruitment and following my instructions, terms and conditions, the process is planned for a period of 1-3 months. Candidates will be tested and challenged as only one position is planned.

The offer will be a monthly payment upfront, Either Lindens, Paypal Transfer. Direct Interact E-Transfer qualifies only upon built of required mutual trust sharing private and personal "RL" information.

Written agreement will be required.

The amount paid for this offer has not been set. Will be coming upon agreement between both party.

This is not a Closed Offer it is Open Posting. It does not consist in a Task List.

Make your quote and name you work.

Payment expectations are preferred expressed in CAD$.

The time required online is heavy. You must be available Full Time.

Attempt to propose abusive or excessive payment proposition will be refused.

First stage of recruitment is comparison of candidates to evaluate value of propositions.

Any candidate responding to the thread at this stage will fail first CheckMark.

Contact through private messages.

Thank you for reading and giving this Offer attention.

Respond through private message.

Thank you.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Yokoris said:

Candidates will be tested and challenged as only one position is planned.

Doing what exactly?  

2 hours ago, Yokoris said:

You must be available Full Time.

By full time, do you mean 40 hours per week?  Federal minimum wage in the US is $7.25/hr.   That would be $290 per week or 70000L.  

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Yokoris said:

Well @Rowan Amore flunked.  Oh well!   This is a beyond confusing recruitment post so I don't suspect there will be too many candidates -- but we will never know LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Well @Rowan Amore flunked.  Oh well!   This is a beyond confusing recruitment post so I don't suspect there will be too many candidates -- but we will never know LOL. 

Darn!  I was so looking forward to unspecified work for unspecified pay.  😁

But yes, good luck with the search @Yokoris!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Yokoris said:

Any comments non-related to application will be ignored

My original post was related to your job posting.   People looking for jobs need to know what kind of job and the hours required.   Time zone for those hours would also be helpful.

15 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Doing what exactly?  

15 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

By full time, do you mean 40 hours per week?  Federal minimum wage in the US is $7.25/hr.   That would be $290 per week or 70000L.

53 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

People looking for jobs need to know what kind of job and the hours required.

As job advertisements go this one is definitely cryptic, but I suspect this line may provide a clue...

19 hours ago, Yokoris said:

...my client that has experienced many issues being Resident of SecondLife, to recruit a [Work Title]. She expressed having a hard time to organize herself and select the surrounding she require.

Putting aside the somewhat odd use of the phrase "recruit a [Work Title]" it sounds like someone who just requires help getting started in SL?

As for what the hours are or any of the other details who knows, but with wording like...

19 hours ago, Yokoris said:

Candidates will be tested and challenged as only one position is planned.

...it all sounds a bit too Hunger Games for my tastes anyway. :) 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Fluffy Sharkfin said:

it sounds like someone who just requires help getting started in SL?

I guess I assumed the OP forgot to insert something in the [Work Title] box.   

Tested for what?  Building, Scripting, Shopping...I'd pass one of those tests easily.  Not having even the slightest idea WHAT exactly one will be 'tested' on is rather odd.  

38 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

I guess I assumed the OP forgot to insert something in the [Work Title] box.   

Tested for what?  Building, Scripting, Shopping...I'd pass one of those tests easily.  Not having even the slightest idea WHAT exactly one will be 'tested' on is rather odd.  

I must admit to being mildly curious about that part myself, and am now imagining various tests of skill, dexterity and cunning... like unpacking a set of 20 russian nesting dolls to prove your prowess at gacha shopping or an endurance test where you have to wear a blindfold hud and then find your way through 40 afk avatars to a specific merchant booth on a laggy event sim, or perhaps a grid-wide scavenger hunt where you have to track down a specific set of earrings based on a 64x32 pixel clip of an advertisement for something entirely different?

Come to think of it that all sounds kinda fun, maybe LL could arrange a yearly event along those lines and call it the Shopalympics and give out a months free Premium Plus to the winner and some L$100 giftcards for the runners up?! :D 

• Haha 2

On 10/30/2022 at 12:15 AM, Yokoris said:

If you are looking for a quick hiring to have the speed-linden to buy your new hair for tomorrow's personal interest, leave this thread unless you are willing to read it carefully to the end.

I was asked (in what is known as expression "Real Life" or RL previously known as IRL (In Real Life) on many trending platforms) by my client that has experienced many issues being Resident of SecondLife, to recruit a [Work Title]. She expressed having a hard time to organize herself and select the surrounding she require. Please note that to my work contract as service of recruitment and following my instructions, terms and conditions, the process is planned for a period of 1-3 months. Candidates will be tested and challenged as only one position is planned.

The offer will be a monthly payment upfront, Either Lindens, Paypal Transfer. Direct Interact E-Transfer qualifies only upon built of required mutual trust sharing private and personal "RL" information.

Written agreement will be required.

The amount paid for this offer has not been set. Will be coming upon agreement between both party.

This is not a Closed Offer it is Open Posting. It does not consist in a Task List.

Make your quote and name you work.

Payment expectations are preferred expressed in CAD$.

The time required online is heavy. You must be available Full Time.

Attempt to propose abusive or excessive payment proposition will be refused.

First stage of recruitment is comparison of candidates to evaluate value of propositions.

Thank you for reading and giving this Offer attention.

Respond through private message.

Thank you.

And what kind of job posting it is that requires full-time? What position are you giving to ppl? Say suppose, I want to apply for this, but without knowing about the position or what kind of job is this, why would I? Even RL job websites provide the positions for it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 604 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.