Can't edit profile pic

KCMotors

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I have the problem that I can't change my profile pic. If I go to me -> profile -> edit profile (I use Catznip viewer) it only say that I shall log in and go exact the same way me -> profile -> edit profile. Does anybody have a similar problem and can help me?

I am seeing this too, on Firestorm or (I suspect) when viewing the web-based profile on any viewer.

Workaround: The Firestorm old-style profile still works fine and you can change the picture by dragging and dropping an image onto the picture area.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Noticed today while trying to access my feed from profile getting: "Sorry, this site is down for maintenance."

Was not sure where to post this, there are a few different profile issue topics going on.

I use the current official viewer. This is more of an fyi just in case not aware. 

Annotation 2022-10-07 134901.png

34 minutes ago, Paulsian said:

Noticed today while trying to access my feed from profile getting: "Sorry, this site is down for maintenance."

Was not sure where to post this, there are a few different profile issue topics going on.

I use the current official viewer. This is more of an fyi just in case not aware. 

Annotation 2022-10-07 134901.png

https://secondlife-status.statuspage.io/incidents/1p9q52snhvxb

4 hours ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Updating of the web-based Profile is

BROKEN!

LL has a fix, but it has not yet made it to all the viewers. Be patient.

Ah ok, good to know about that. Then I don't need to try it again and again and wait for the next viewer version -.-

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.