av teleports when sitting from a click on screen

Nymph Zenith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Literally i have tried everything, debug menu, control-p, commands.

Nothing works, i am using firestorm and while i sit if i click my screen anywhere it till teleport me to where i clicked.

yes I disabled it but it still does it.  I went through every port and click command and nothing seems to stop it.

need help.

6 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Nymph Zenith said:

Literally i have tried everything, debug menu, control-p, commands.

Nothing works, i am using firestorm and while i sit if i click my screen anywhere it till teleport me to where i clicked.

yes I disabled it but it still does it.  I went through every port and click command and nothing seems to stop it.

need help.

Pref/Move and View

• Single click on land: Clicking a spot on the ground can either do nothing, or cause you to walk to that spot.
  • Double click on land:

Double clicking a spot on the ground can:

• Do nothing
    • Cause you to walk to that spot
    • Teleport you to that spot.

1 hour ago, Nymph Zenith said:

while i sit

Do you literally mean while your avatar is seated on an object? because that seem extraordinarily strange, and would make me wonder what you could be sitting on that would even allow this to happen, and then whether you're still seated after teleporting, and… just so many questions, this must not be what's happening.

1 hour ago, Qie Niangao said:

Do you literally mean while your avatar is seated on an object?

I understood the OP to mean that when she double clicks to sit on the ground, she teleports instead.  That's exactly what would happen if that flag in Preferences >> Move & View were set incorrectly.  Since she says that she has not had any luck adjusting that flag, I think the only other explanation is that she has some other program running on her machine that is overriding it.  Maybe the settings in another game?  

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 610 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.