Can't create my store in Marketplaace

Micaiyahwen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi. I'm not sure what's wrong, but I am trying to create my store in Marketplace.

And I end up getting this:

Not all conditions are met, please see below.

To create a store, you must:

• Use your payment method for a transaction.
    Transactions include making a Marketplace purchase or a Linden dollar (L$) purchase on the LindeX.
  • You must agree to the Second Life Marketplace Fee and Listing Policies.
     I agree to the Second Life Marketplace Fee and Listing Policies

If you have completed all of these items, you can proceed to creating your store.

So, I'm not sure why I'm getting the: Not all conditions are met, please see below.

I've read the Second Life Marketplace Fee and Listing Policies as well (just in case something had changed since the last time I read it.)

But I keep getting this message.

Kitsune

5 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, Micaiyahwen said:

I understand the conditions. When I tried to create store, I seen that right off...and went to my profile and added it.

I'm not sure why it didn't take, because on my screen it said it was added successfully. So, I had to go back after your replies here and check. I put it in again. 

After putting card in a second time, I got this: Your payment method was added successfully.

Same as I got the first time, I put card info in. Which is why I put up this post in the first place. Because I went back and tried the create store again and got the same exact thing.

Kitsune

You have to USE the card.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@Micaiyahwen,

Jules is correct. While you may have completed a "transaction" by buying something on the Marketplace with L$, you must also have a payment method on file, either a credit card or (much better choice for a Marketplace seller) a verified PayPal or Skrill account. The reason that the latter is a better choice is that if your store makes money you can take that profit out of Second Life and convert it back into Real Life money through a Process Credit transaction.

From LL's point of view, the payment method is essential so that they can bill you, if you haven't got enough money in your account to cover things like classified ads or listing enhancements.

• Thanks 1

I understand the conditions. When I tried to create store, I seen that right off...and went to my profile and added it.

I'm not sure why it didn't take, because on my screen it said it was added successfully. So, I had to go back after your replies here and check. I put it in again. 

After putting card in a second time, I got this: Your payment method was added successfully.

Same as I got the first time, I put card info in. Which is why I put up this post in the first place. Because I went back and tried the create store again and got the same exact thing.

Kitsune

2 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

You have to USE the card.

Absolutely.  The requirement is Payment Information Used , not just Payment Info On File.  If you have registered a payment method but have never used it to buy L$ on the LindeX, you're only halfway there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 629 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.