What is this error?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Persephone Emerald said:

It's only illegal if you do if off the website.

Go to Account, then down to Linden Exchange -> Manage -> Sell L$.  Sell at a rate that someone is already offering. If you try to get a better rate, it will take longer.

okay this is actually super helpful. i haven't seen this page before in my life lol. which box do i use to sell, top or bottom?

• Like 1

okay so i did the top box because the bottom box was confusing af lol and got this: You have sold L$4,043 for a credit of US$15.55 to your US$ Tilia Account Balance using LindeX.  and then i went back to the process credit page and did the thing and it wasn't greyed out anymore lol thanks my dude. you're literally faster than any customer support ever. have a cookie or something ♥ xo

Edited by Mother Mystic
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Mother Mystic said:

okay this is actually super helpful. i haven't seen this page before in my life lol. which box do i use to sell, top or bottom?

The top box on the left is for how many linden dollars you want to sell. The next box down is for the rate you want to sell them at. When I looked , it looked like someone was offering $L 252/ dollar, so that should work.

1 hour ago, Mother Mystic said:

yeah they do it automatically. how do i set it up so it does it automatically? lol sorry im such a noob to this

If you follow the links provided to the information, and read it, your questions would be answered.
In short:

earn
sell
cash out

this is the way for every account, yours isn't different.
ANY other path is illegal and a guaranteed highway to get a permaban.

On 8/8/2022 at 12:07 AM, Mother Mystic said:

thank you both, it worked. i did the market sell because my dumbass didn't understand the limit sell, but i got it now, thanks! honestly ♥

It is always so nice when folks report back that it worked (or even if it didn't).

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 630 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.