The Trending SL Fashion Thread!

Trinity Blakewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Cheezu has some really cute items. Some are really kawaii/schoolgirl style but there are others that are not as obvious in that direction.

I really love the new Dear sim. I feel like I have stepped into an oceanside town in South Korea. It even has an iconic red lighthouse at the end of a walkway that has appeared in many KDramas, and one of those pop-up bar/restaurants that you often see in KDramas too.  

The other shopping sim that is having 50% off sales this week is The Sign. Unlike Deer, it is a nightmare to navigate at ground level. Use the sign at the landing point to teleport directly to stores. Spectaclechic and Wings are among the stores participating.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Bentley and I are busy decorating our Linden Home for the holidays, but I wanted to take a minute to share this cute top I got from Tori Torricelli during the Black Friday Sale. The jeans are a group gift from Rowne and the boots are from KC Couture, my go-to for shoes now since they always have fatpacks on sale for the weekend sales. Bentley, of course, is from Jian, also picked up during the Black Friday Sale. I have a Cocker Spaniel IRL so have been enjoying Bentley a lot in SL.

slpix_004_166.thumb.png.444765087b3a786b79fa486d767c8648.png

Edited by Trinity1776
  • Like 6

On 10/27/2022 at 8:31 PM, Stephanie Misfit said:

Not "fashion", per se, but new stuff from a current event. I grabbed this skin from the Nightshade Event, it is the KAT-Goth Skin by ND/MD, a designer I had never purchased from before. I love gothic skins and this one is really pretty I think with the under eye shadow and great brows, it is quite affordable and comes with a body skin included. I also grabbed the Ghost Eyes from ND/MD at the same event, loving them as well, they are purely BOM which I don't normally use for eyes, I prefer Lelutka appliers.

Also at the Nightshade event was the Ribbon Necklace by Antaya. It is rigged to various bodies and comes with unrigged pearl beads which I am not wearing.

If anyone is interested, the hair is K0310 by tram.

Snapshot_847.jpg

Cool! Where is that available?

• 2 weeks later...

Daydream Believer

The hair/hat is December's group gift from No.Match.  The onesie is an advent gift at Salt & Pepper.

The boots are Zora from Zenith and my new favs for wearing over pants.  They seem to have a bit more room than most and won't clip at the ankle.  

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 4

Two New Gifts from COCO 

Cozy Socks @ FaMESHed ( under Christmas Tree 🎄 )
Works with Flat Heel
- Maitreya Lara
- Slink Physique Hourglass
- Belleza Freya
- Legacy

Ribbed Sweater @ COCO 🎅
Works with
- Maitreya Lara + Petite
- Slink Physique Hourglass
- Belleza Freya (Breast Shape - Perky)
- Legacy

Snapshot_002.png

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 545 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.