legacy & Maitreya

Jennivive Grumpypants

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So I seem to have an issue with clothing made for Maitreya fitting both Legacy and Maitreya mesh bodies. I have tried different shapes even the shapes that come with both bodies,  but they have both have belly issues on both. I have even tried using a body enhancer and can't seem to make any of it work. I have looked at buying different shapes but most or all my cloths are compatible with Maitreya. I like legacy because I can where both my slink and Maitreya shoes without having to switch feet. I bought the botched body deformers and i still cant fix the issue. can some one pleas help or direct me to a body that i can wear maitreya cloths shoes as well as slink shoes without having to change feet. It's sad iI want a thick body but the clothes will not fit, Sigh.

I use Maitreya. Why does the clothes not fit? Do the belly skin break through?

Have you updated to the newest version?

You can use the alpha cuts in the HUD. I have not had problems with clothes in years. Most of them use the script that hides body parts when you wear the clothes.

If you have added a layer, this layer break through clothes. It is best to use BoM for tattoos and such.

I do not know why Legacy also has this issue. I have a Legacy body, but I do not wear it.

• Like 3

A picture would be helpful.

There is a lot of clothing that is just rigged badly.  Not much you can do about that besides demo before buying.

Using the deformers on Legacy to fit Maitreya clothing is not 100%.  Never was.

• Like 4

I'm a bit confused. In your original post you SEEM to be saying, "I have some clothes. The version for my Maitreya body does not fit my Legacy body."

That's just things working the way they're supposed to. Clothes made for one brand of body seldom fit other brands. Heck, sometimes they don't even fit the body they're SUPPOSED to.

(I am surprised that you are able to wear both SLink and Maitreya versions of shoes with Legacy, since they are not interchangeable just between SLink and Maitreya.)

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

I'm a bit confused. In your original post you SEEM to be saying, "I have some clothes. The version for my Maitreya body does not fit my Legacy body."

That's just things working the way they're supposed to. Clothes made for one brand of body seldom fit other brands. Heck, sometimes they don't even fit the body they're SUPPOSED to.

(I am surprised that you are able to wear both SLink and Maitreya versions of shoes with Legacy, since they are not interchangeable just between SLink and Maitreya.)

Legacy come with deformers, that if worn, allow you to wear some Maitreya clothing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.