HOW to process credit ?

kibididou

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hey guys, I didn’t use my account since while and I’m still considered as a « new resident level 3  » for linden lab. I just added my PayPal and KYC  (I can buy and sell linden up to 300 USD now) but my process credit limit is still 0 USD.

so I can’t withdrawal my Tilia balance to my PayPal account. 
WHen this limit will increase ? 

Edited by kibididou

12 answers to this question

28 minutes ago, kibididou said:

Hey guys, I didn’t use my account since while and I’m still considered as a « new resident level 3  » for linden lab. I just added my PayPal and KYC  (I can buy and sell linden up to 300 USD now) but my process credit limit is still 0 USD.

so I can’t withdrawal my Tilia balance to my PayPal account. 
WHen this limit will increase ? 

I think the 'process credit' limit will increase 30 days after the first financial transaction that you did with your PayPayl.  Though it is possible that you'll get a small limit sooner than that, which will increase to the normal max at that 30-day point.  Also, check the Process Credit page to see if you need to provide any more info to LL for it.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I think the 'process credit' limit will increase 30 days after the first financial transaction that you did with your PayPayl.  Though it is possible that you'll get a small limit sooner than that, which will increase to the normal max at that 30-day point.  Also, check the Process Credit page to see if you need to provide any more info to LL for it.

Thanks. I did but there is no info about the process credit delay. 1 month is a lot… 

34 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

if you cán buy, but didn't do it yet, dó so.. or the limits won't change ( can be the smallest possible amount of L$ to buy)

I bought a bit of linden to increase my limits. All has been increased besides « process credit » 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kibididou said:

1 month is a lot… 

It's all part of their fraud prevention stuff.  I don't remember the specifics, but it is possible that you'll start getting a small 'process credit' limit prior to 30 days.  HOWEVER, because of the fees involved, you should avoid selling L$ and doing the Process Credit for small amounts of money.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

It's all part of their fraud prevention stuff.  I don't remember the specifics, but it is possible that you'll start getting a small 'process credit' limit prior to 30 days.  HOWEVER, because of the fees involved, you should avoid selling L$ and doing the Process Credit for small amounts of money.

Thanks I will make a ticket to ask if I can process credit earlier maybe 

I had this happen today with my alt..

I'm actually kind of glad they put the brakes on me.. I was getting a little carried away at the western event they have going on.. LOL

I have to wait 24 hours.. I could get it on this account, but already have it coming later tonight ..

It's good to have something that can slow me down when I get that, gotta have it all itch.. hehehehe

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Here is something.. My alt is over a year old and considered a level 1 resident.

I went to buy 10k through the viewer Monday.  It still hasn't sent me the 10k, but did take my money.. My money already left my bank and it's in Tilla's hands now.

Before, if we were restricted, they just wouldn't let us buy the lindens at all..The transaction would be halted right then and there.

Is this new way of doing things ,taking the money and then having us waiting 30 days to give us ours?

Or do I need to contact them and tell them a transfer didn't go though on my end?

If this is the new way, that's pretty messed up way of doing business.

This happened to me once.  The money should be in your USD account so use it to rebuy the Lindens.  That's what support told me.

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

This happened to me once.  The money should be in your USD account so use it to rebuy the Lindens.  That's what support told me.

I looked all over my  dashboard and didn't see credits or anything..

I went back and looked at my transactions in my bank , plus looked in my emails and things lined up..

I remember getting the ok button like everything went through in the viewer, but never got the lindens.. I didn't see the transaction in my history, but did see a couple of transactions pending in my bank account..

There must have been something taking longer than usual to post from before this transaction to make me think  the money went through on their side..

I had to go all the way back to January to make sure things lined up though.. That was a pain in the butt..

As long as I didn't get charged, that's the main thing..

That window that popped up with the OK button just really threw me for a loop.. lol

ETA: Also, Thank you Rowan for the quick response. :)

Edited by Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.