General question about premium plus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

48 minutes ago, Starr Ghost said:

I have a LL home can I put a platform up using the my premium plus bonus land?  If not I just want to find a piece of land to do that 

You only get the "prims" based on the amont of land you actually own on a single region.

With a Belli home, that most that can ever be is 1024 sqm.

PP comes with the potential to own 2048 sqm, although you can only get a Belli home half that size (for now).

To make use of the extra, you need to find a 1024 sqm patch of mainland, buy it, and then set up a second home there.

(although at that point, unless you're wedded to Belli, getting 2048 of mainland is more practical)

• Like 5

23 hours ago, Jennifer Boyle said:

It shouldn't matter where the skybox is, since you'll TP to it anyway.

Actually, it can be nice to have places to use as a home base in more than one region. If one is down, you can go to the other.

I prefer to have an open skybox above my Linden Home, so I can TP up or down easily and quickly by typing "gth" and the height number in local chat. This way I can see in the People tab who is in the region, listen to the same music stream, pop down quickly if a friend drops by my house or up quickly if a troll does. I have very simple skyboxes that I mostly use for unpacking and dressing, only 1 LI each.

Because I have 2 premium accounts, my alt's house is basically my safe to hang out and rez spot if there would be any problems in my home parcel. You can do the same thing with a Premium Plus account by having one Linden Home (1024 m) and one mainland home (1024 m) or one home that's 512 m and one that's 1536 m - or 1680 m if you use the 10% group land bonus on mainland.

Edited by Persephone Emerald
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 699 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.