Does anyone know this hair this girl is wearing?

Ceka Cianci

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Wait. Why did it never occur to me to build my own hairstyles?! I mean, I did it once but...the idea never stuck. 😳

I used to do it with prim hair all the time and just kind of forgot we could do that.. hehehehe

That hair they made, I think the bangs are what set that off.. There is probably 3 hair styles to make that one..

Just now, Ceka Cianci said:

I used to do it with prim hair all the time and just kind of forgot we could do that.. hehehehe

That hair they made, I think the bangs are what set that off.. There is probably 3 hair styles to make that one..

I used to make prim hair from scratch. I have no excuse! I'm like...completely baffled I never considered the build-a-style route. In all this time!!!!! 

There are so many styles I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for that I could probably just build on my own from bits and pieces I find around the grid. 🤣

16 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I used to make prim hair from scratch. I have no excuse! I'm like...completely baffled I never considered the build-a-style route. In all this time!!!!! 

There are so many styles I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for that I could probably just build on my own from bits and pieces I find around the grid. 🤣

Even the longer strands on that piece are from another hair.. They look like they are from Stealthic Lethal hair.. I just found them in my inventory..

I'm making a folder for all my bangs in my inventory..

It was right in front of us this whole time.. Technology made us forget.. hehehehe

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Even the longer strands on that piece are from another hair.. They look like they are from Stealthic Lethal hair.. I just found them in my inventory..

I'm making a folder for all my bangs in my inventory..

It was right in front of us this whole time.. Technology made us forget.. hehehehe

LOL I'm inspired now! Time to build a hair inspiration folder made from RL styles and then go zip around the grid collecting every bang, flip, flop, braid, quiff, pony, and bun I can find!

You know how easy something like this would be to make? I'm so mad at myself LOL.

6dd2a486bbeea5921e3241701d979332--tongue

Just wish we had some more unique hairbases. I dunno if I'm feeling making THAT myself, too.

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

LOL I'm inspired now! Time to build a hair inspiration folder made from RL styles and then go zip around the grid collecting every bang, flip, flop, braid, quiff, pony, and bun I can find!

You know how easy something like this would be to make? I'm so mad at myself LOL.

6dd2a486bbeea5921e3241701d979332--tongue

Just wish we had some more unique hairbases. I dunno if I'm feeling making THAT myself, too.

hqdefault.jpg

I know ,Right!!? \o/

hehehe

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, SarahKB7 Koskinen said:

So what was the main hair called? (not including bangs and strands)

It looks like 3 parts. The top main "pulled back" piece could be one of a number of styles (I've seen pieces like that around everywhere). The two photos posted by Pandora use bases from Doux (Henrique) and [taketomi]_ (Kenji).

The pony itself could be...well, from a lot of places. One uses one from Doux and the other is using one from Beusy.

Edited by Ayashe Ninetails
Clarifyin'

Demoed the pieces, since the Doux ones are quite old I'd suggest turning the materials off .. Looks a bit latexy otherwise. 

1 hour ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

It looks like 3 parts. The top main "pulled back" piece could be one of a number of styles (I've seen pieces like that around everywhere). The two photos posted by Pandora use bases from Doux (Henrique) and [taketomi]_ (Kenji).

The pony itself could be...well, from a lot of places. One uses one from Doux and the other is using one from Beusy.

The bangs are in 3 parts.   The stealthic bangs they sell next to the women's hairs, you can get the front bang piece. Then the other two bang side pieces come with the stealthic Lethal hair.

altogether it's a 5 piece hair style.. 

5 attach slots

ThatsAlotOf SLOTS BABY!!!!!!15197095.jpg

hehehe

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

The bangs are in 3 parts.   The stealthic bangs they sell next to the women's hairs, you can get the front bang piece. Then the other two bang side pieces come with the stealthic Lethal hair.

altogether it's a 5 piece hair style.. 

5 attach slots

ThatsAlotOf SLOTS BABY!!!!!!15197095.jpg

hehehe

Omg. They're making us put in WORK to get these hairdos!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Omg. They're making us put in WORK to get these hairdos!

We probably have most of the things for many styles..

I know I'm gonna really look for unrigged stuff more than I have been, that's for sure..

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ceka Cianci said:

We probably have most of the things for many styles..

I know I'm gonna really look for unrigged stuff more than I have been, that's for sure..

I'm not sure if I even do! I know I have...one set of bangs. I'm going to need to start buying addons like crazy now. Thank goodness the weekend sales exist!

Hey guys - I'm actually the model in the advert (and owner of Bloodline) and I was just informed of this thread LOL. Don't hesitate to drop me an IM inworld next time, I'm more than happy to share. Most of your guesses were right, this is actually a mix of 4 different pieces from different hairs!

Bangs: Stealthic - Bang Pack

Ponytail: Yomi - Rina Ponytail

Middle Section - Sintiklia - Lucas (I've modded this one for my own use, however, so it may not work if you're unaware of how to do that).

Honestly, I suggest playing around with different unrigged pieces and seeing what you can put together - It's a lot of fun!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 12

6 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I'm not sure if I even do! I know I have...one set of bangs. I'm going to need to start buying addons like crazy now. Thank goodness the weekend sales exist!

I copied a lot of bangs from hair styles I had bought already over the years..

Make sure you go through all your hairs first before you go spending on bangs and things.:)

heck ,I'm gonna copy ever accessory For hair and put them in my bangs folder too.. hehehe

• Thanks 1

I copied a lot of bangs from hair styles I had bought already over the years..

Make sure you go through all your hairs first before you go spending on bangs and things.:)

heck ,I'm gonna copy ever accessory For hair and put them in my bangs folder too.. hehehe

Omg that's a great idea! Thank you! Yaaaaay.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gaslight XOXO said:

Hey guys - I'm actually the model in the advert (and owner of Bloodline) and I was just informed of this thread LOL. Don't hesitate to drop me an IM inworld next time, I'm more than happy to share. Most of your guesses were right, this is actually a mix of 4 different pieces from different hairs!

Middle Section - Sintiklia - Lucas (I've modded this one for my own use, however, so it may not work if you're unaware of how to do that).

Honestly, I suggest playing around with different unrigged pieces and seeing what you can put together - It's a lot of fun!

I just have to say, That style looks amazing.. Well done:)

Also, thank you for coming to the thread and  posting the information.

• Like 1

I just have to say, That style looks amazing.. Well done:)

Also, thank you for coming to the thread and  posting the information.

No problem! I had no idea this thread existed, If I had known sooner, I would have tried to save you all the work LOL.

• Thanks 4

3 minutes ago, Gaslight XOXO said:

No problem! I had no idea this thread existed, If I had known sooner, I would have tried to save you all the work LOL.

It was only made earlier today, so you actually got here really quick.. :)

It's kind of fun hunting for things like that..It gets me out of my patterns and I end up finding all kinds of goodies along the way. hehehe

Thank you again, I really appreciate it.

Edited by Ceka Cianci
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Gaslight XOXO said:

OMG you're the best. Thank you so much!!!

Your look is FIERCE btw! Great job with the hairstyle! I've been looking for something like that forrreeeeeeeeeeeverrrrrr.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

It was only made earlier today, so you actually got here really quick.. :)

It's kind of fun hunting for things like that..It gets me out of my patterns and I end up finding all kinds of goodies along the way. hehehe

Thank you again, I really appreciate it.

Damn, you guys work fast! I'm super excited to see what everyone comes up with.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Magika gives a set of free bangs to all group members during their aniversary sale 11-15th May. Members also get 40% discount on hair.

I am sorry that I do not remember the group fee. It was high enough that I kept the group when I deleted other groups I had joined.

Great news, the group is free to join.

If you are a member, take this gift of bangs and add it to the "build your ovn hair" folder.

Edited by Marianne Little
added that it is a free group
  • Thanks 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 767 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.