Oh hell yes! -- Pet Delights!

I've been having a pretty cool time with a new AI site called perplexity So far it is pretty capable, I asked what events were on the SL calendar and it gave them to me.  It also created an interface for openrouter, for me to chat with one of their chatbots programmed in python, which I am not very familiar with outside of relying on it for a lot of programs I have been using lately.  I really should invest some time in learning it.

goofing.png.530c41f65e435acf5f586f438243a7e2.png

It is not so good at scripting for second life though, for that claude.ai comes to the rescue.  The unfortunate side of Claude is that a free account is limited to only so many responses, it did create a chatbot in OpenSim for me though, which was pretty cool.  I had to just make a slight modification as it did not initialize the listener.  

Plus, mobile totally rocks my world!  I have been having a blast playing around with it in an emulator.  The next phone I get, I will have to do some research to make sure it will run it well.

Screenshot_2024_06.30_10_42_13_391.thumb.png.3135c1f5ba5864bcd604fcb5812db513.png

Edited by Istelathis
  • Like 2

I just went to Helios, and was given 120 tokens for the day :D I was worried that it was not longer going to happen, now I can spend my weekends playing the slots.  Plus I went to my phone provider, and got a free pixel 8a so that I can play mobile with a little more ease.

• Like 5

Just now, Istelathis said:

I just went to Helios, and was given 120 tokens for the day :D I was worried that it was not longer going to happen, now I can spend my weekends playing the slots.  Plus I went to my phone provider, and got a free pixel 8a so that I can play mobile with a little more ease.

That's great! So, those poor new players don't HAVE to buy L$ to play!

• Like 4

Just now, Love Zhaoying said:

That's great! So, those poor new players don't HAVE to buy L$ to play!

Yep, 120 linden a day 🙃  There is a section where you can bet 2 tokens, so if one really wanted to they could push that shiny button at least 60 times 🤣 

Just to be sure, I logged in on a non premium alt so it applies to them as well.

• Like 3

We're having 2 weeks of 100 F + days. I'm spending most of my afternoons at Starbucks, using the app to get discounts & rewards points. Today the site I'm at gave away a lemon cake slice, a Strawberry Frappuccino, and an iced-tea lemonade to anyone in the place who wanted them. I got the lemon cake & the Strawberry Frappuccino. 

Free wifi, air-conditioning & treats.  😋

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

We're having 2 weeks of 100 F + days. I'm spending most of my afternoons at Starbucks, using the app to get discounts & rewards points. Today the site I'm at gave away a lemon cake slice, a Strawberry Frappuccino, and an iced-tea lemonade to anyone in the place who wanted them. I got the lemon cake & the Strawberry Frappuccino. 

Free wifi, air-conditioning & treats.  😋

I actually went on "department store walks" for my "second walk of the day"s walk instead outdoors on two days when I couldn't handle being outside after 7am 😅, air-con can be a reeeally nice thing. Now, I'm low-key miffed that there's no strawberry frappucchino here, sounds delicious, but I've had an iced matcha latte, that was pretty good, too. 

Right now, it's 16C and light rain , nice.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, InnerCity Elf said:

I actually went on "department store walks" for my "second walk of the day"s walk instead outdoors on two days when I couldn't handle being outside after 7am 😅, air-con can be a reeeally nice thing. Now, I'm low-key miffed that there's no strawberry frappucchino here, sounds delicious, but I've had an iced matcha latte, that was pretty good, too. 

Right now, it's 16C and light rain , nice.

I used to take my husky on walks through PetSmart (a large pet supply store) when it was raining or too hot to enjoy the dog park. She liked to watch the small animals (sometimes chinchillas), pick out her own chew treat, and get biscuits from the checkout clerk.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Tuna Poke bowl with Tamago Furikake on a blistering hot day. Best Lunch. Excusing myself from any gardening work during the ‘Excessive Heat Warning’ so yay, book and a nap!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Persephone Emerald said:

I used to take my husky on walks through PetSmart (a large pet supply store) when it was raining or too hot to enjoy the dog park. She liked to watch the small animals (sometimes chinchillas), pick out her own chew treat, and get biscuits from the checkout clerk.

I keep thinking about taking my girl Husky there!

• Like 1