Need ideas for a male "punk" avi

Gopi Passiflora

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

5 minutes ago, Gopi Passiflora said:

Wow, that's pretty cool!

It's fun as all heck to shop over there. Big outdoor markets, well-known alternative brands, and independent goth/punk/alt shops. Seriously fun place to hang out.

There are some nice photos in this article of the types of clothes and shops you can find around there, but you can also just search Google for "Camden London" or "Punk Camden" - Google will know what you're talking about. 😂

https://www.thetravel.com/camden-town-punk-goth-alternative-shopping-guide/

As for finding things in SL, you'll have to do a lot of creative shopping. I have seen things, but you'll need to get creative and get bits and pieces from different stores. Try AsteroidBox, Gild, Over, and maybe Ascend for clothing. Mohawks like that are really tricky, but maybe try .Shi or Adoness (they mostly sell womens styles but yolo, try them on a male avie anyway - I've had some luck there) for something a little different. For piercings - depends on the head you've got. I use Artificial Hallucination for my female Catwa, but the included piercings for Lelutka. I use mesh ears from Pumec (frequently on sale for 60L), but Swallow is also an option if you're okay with spending more. Kunst has some nice boots, in addition to AsteroidBox. 

Just let me know if you need landmarks for anything I've mentioned. I'm taking the lazy route tonight and not including them, but most should be in search. 🤣

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 783 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.