How do I turn my avatar into a shemale?

Futatoy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

7 answers to this question

Hello Futatoy and welcome to Second Life. Assuming that you have already a female avatar, you don't need something special just to buy or get something which makes different women and shemales. You can search about that at Marketplace and also you can find some free ones in world. If you need to ask something else you can edit your post (Options --> Edit).

Before you do what LoveAngel say, you probably want to log in in Advanced mode in your viewer. As a new user you are most likely in Basic mode, and that will not give you access to the inventory or in fact most things in the viewer.

Log out, start the viewer again, and on the login screen, select Advanced from the drop down menu next to the login button. Follow the instructions on screen.

- Luc -

the idea does seem interesting especially for a female to have male genitalia. Ever since I started playing SL (about two weeks now) I have been trying to find something fun for my female character. I also like to see how people react to things. Unfortunately I am low on funds. ($L5 which came to me by friend) I tried to follow  both of your instructions, Luc and LoveAngeL, but I have gotten no where. Is there by chance something you can send me, or an update of information perhaps? If all else fails, I will be searching for Pay Pal cards, which is not a problem.

Stay cool, zihargen

29 minutes ago, zihargen said:

the idea does seem interesting especially for a female to have male genitalia. Ever since I started playing SL (about two weeks now) I have been trying to find something fun for my female character. I also like to see how people react to things. Unfortunately I am low on funds. ($L5 which came to me by friend) I tried to follow  both of your instructions, Luc and LoveAngeL, but I have gotten no where. Is there by chance something you can send me, or an update of information perhaps? If all else fails, I will be searching for Pay Pal cards, which is not a problem.

Stay cool, zihargen

*takes the bait*

You have replied to a 6 year old thread here.  Most of what is said is likely out of date.  If you want to earn L$  search the forums, there are dozens of posts on ways to do that.  If you want to buy lindens  same rule goes.. search the forums or knowledge base for how to do that with paypal

• Like 2

@zihargen,

In real life, if a woman wants an "outie", her only solution is a strap-on.  In SL, while there are strap-on toys available, there is also absolutely no problem with wearing male genitalia.  Presto, instant "shemale".

Even if you only have $L5, you can find a freebie.  It may not be as fancy as the ones that cost a few hundred $L, but a quick search either in world or on the Marketplace will likely give you several options.

However, I'm a little concerned about your comment, "...I also like to see how people react to things."  Please don't go brandishing your new equipment in public.  In fact, don't wear it at all, until you are in a private place with your chosen partner, even if the item has an "invisible" setting.  Trying to shock or annoy people is a very good way to get yourself banned from numerous places.  I suggest the pianissimo approach:  Go to a lesbian club, meet some people and dance with them.  If things go well, you will find a willing partner and can proceed from there.  Or, if you meant, "I wanna shock the bejeezus out of one of those horndogs who are always propositioning me ten seconds after we've met", then that's fine...but again, take them to a nice private place to do so.  The rest of the population thanks you.

• Like 2

Thank you Lindal Kidd for your concern about the comment. I sometimes don't make my self clear the first comment. I won't be walking around with it in front of others. the reaction will come in the right time. I'm a clean player who usually goes by the rules, and I am fully aware of the location rating systems.

5 hours ago, zihargen said:

I am fully aware of the location rating systems.

not sure i get it totally right, but also keep in mind people that are on the sims where the rating is of that level that it is allowed.. many people won't really like it to be confornted with ... "...I also like to see how people react to things." 

There's more banning and ejection on moderate and adult rated sims than on PG.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2392 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.